Media Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the Japanese version was hacked, meaning it could be just a matter of time before homebrew allows people to install and add more games. Piracy FTW!

I seriously would like to play TMNT II and III, Batman, Batman Returns and Double Dragon & Battletoads again. :lol
Those Roms take up almost no space, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if the capacity was in the system to play more games as-is. Though I know they didn't set up the motherboard to be very modifiable, so it won't be as simple as it otherwise might be.

I notice sometime when I check the Walmart link...it is being sold (out of stock) by Walmart for 59. Other times it is being sold (out of stock) by someone else...like a random ebay / amazon name for like 2...3...400 bucks.

One time I kept refreshing and every 2 or 3 it was swap between Walmart for cheap and someone else for a rip off.

Unsure if that is on purpose or hack or something...

i wish it had more games.
mappy, circus, battle city.:lol
im gonna buy a spare controller. it feels like the old nes controller, and i broke a couple of those over the years.lolz

Yep. I pressed "add to cart," but it just kept loading on the button. I went to refresh and never made it back. Are they putting more up tomorrow, or was this it?

The article said they were putting it up at the same time every day this week. I don't know if that means just the week days or through the weekend. I'll give it another shot tomorrow and see if they do it again. This stupid **** is like trying to order prints from Mondo and it pisses me off.

The article said they were putting it up at the same time every day this week. I don't know if that means just the week days or through the weekend. I'll give it another shot tomorrow and see if they do it again. This stupid **** is like trying to order prints from Mondo and it pisses me off.

****, I've actually had some success with one Mondo print. Wal-Mart seems like it might be an even tougher nut to crack.:lol

As far as I'm concerned, though, if I get it, great! If not, I'm not too broken up about it. **** like the Mondo prints and the BTTF Pepsis, where it's limited and you have one shot is one thing, but this just seems like the typical supply not meeting demand/hype monster deal that the Wii introduced us to. Worst case scenario: I wait until the flock has moved onto something new and pick it up in a few months without the stress.:lol

As far as I'm concerned, though, if I get it, great! If not, I'm not too broken up about it. **** like the Mondo prints and the BTTF Pepsis, where it's limited and you have one shot is one thing, but this just seems like the typical supply not meeting demand/hype monster deal that the Wii introduced us to. Worst case scenario: I wait until the flock has moved onto something new and pick it up in a few months without the stress.:lol

Exactly the same here. I'll get it eventually. It's just aggravating that Nintendo pulls this ****.

PSA: I'm really enjoying the console and I'm having a blast with Double Dragon and Contra. However, the controller cable is very, very, very short that it makes playing games almost impractical. Unless you're hooking it up on your PC monitor and play from your desk, there's no way to properly play the games unless you get the third party controller extensions. What were they thinking? :slap

Back