Nintendo 3DS & 3DSXL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Word of advice to those who have never played Smash Bros. before (like me), play the training mode. LOTS of help.

Smash is AMAZING!! First game in a long time that I can't put down.

A little tip. The hammers you get for the challenges only work on that page so there is no reason to save them up. ;)

And my friend code if you wanna add me:

4639-8967-5380

I just noticed that I've already played more Smash Brothers on the 3DS than I did New Super Mario Bros 2. And I beat that game. :lol

I'll find a way to get it. Are 3DS games region locked? I'd prefer not to buy this and another copy for playing if I don't have to.
Yes, they are region locked. Really wish Nintendo would drop that archaic nonsense if they're not going to release CE's to all regions. I'm still salty as hell over the Bayonetta 2 CE that was for Europe only.

Picked up Smash Bros! LOVE IT!!! So awesome. :rock

So far my favorite character is Link, but literally, have only played as 4 or 5 characters so far. The worst of the bunch was Pikachu. :lol

worst, really? i remember spamming thunder all the time making those around me fly everywhere :lol

What are the possible prices for the new 3ds xl be in the US? I bought the current 3ds xl for $150 but debating if I should return it and just wait. Is there even a price for the amiibo adapter yet?

Hey guys I'm getting fantasy life for Christmas because it looked fun. Do I have to commit to it like animals crossing or

What are the possible prices for the new 3ds xl be in the US? I bought the current 3ds xl for $150 but debating if I should return it and just wait. Is there even a price for the amiibo adapter yet?

I would return it. There will be games like Xenoblade that only work for the new 3DS.

Back