Nintendo 3DS & 3DSXL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Nintendo 3DS

The 3DS will be a great new Handheld console.
But how long before it will get an upgrade???

It's not even out yet and people are asking about upgrad:slapes!?

It's inevitable, so I think the curiosity is justified. Within a couple years of the 3DS being available a new version will be released, probably. Question is, how can they improve on the 3DS's design? It already looks really nice.

I guess they can just make it bigger. 3DSiXL? :lol

very surprised that Sony hasn't announced the PSP 2... the Nintendo DS is already so far ahead of the game, and now with the 3DS on the horizon, Nintendo will continue to have a lock on the handheld market.

very surprised that Sony hasn't announced the PSP 2... the Nintendo DS is already so far ahead of the game, and now with the 3DS on the horizon, Nintendo will continue to have a lock on the handheld market.

Especially considering that now the 3DS has more graphics power than the PSP, they're behind.

Steven Spielberg goes incognito while trying out the 3DS.

500x_custom_1276797106833_spielburg.jpg

^^^ That's an awesome pic. Even Spielberg had to try it out. This thing must be good. :cool:

Bet that guy standing next to Spielberg has no idea that it is Spielberg. :lol Too busy checking out how awesome the 3DS is, probably.

Well for the moment, no doubt they have a PSP 2 that will role out soon or that is in development.

They must. I'm sure all the consoles have a new version in development at the moment.

Although I think we'll see a new Wii before anything else, it was outdated when it was released and each year that goes by just makes it worse.

What I would like to know about the 3DS is, will the Quality of the Photos, which are able to be taken with the camera, be of a better quality than that of the DSi Camera.
I hope they improve the camera as the DSi's camera had terrible Quality Photos IMO

What I would like to know about the 3DS is, will the Quality of the Photos, which are able to be taken with the camera, be of a better quality than that of the DSi Camera.
I hope they improve the camera as the DSi's camera had terrible Quality Photos IMO

They're all 640x480 which isn't great. Does the DSi take videos too? It'd be cool to take 3D videos with the 3Ds even if it doesn't have a very high resolution. It's good that Youtube now supports 3D videos.

Back