Ninja Gaiden 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep,thats what i was thinking, but i think Ryu deserves the 1/4 pf treatment. Not to mention, it would be much easier to do him in pf than Kratos.

I'm pretty sure Ryu would sell well if given the 1/4 PF treatment. It would be easy for Sideshow to do one (fabric poseable scarf, sculpted body, metal weapons).

Noo, they should tailor the outfit.

And they really have to nail the pose... all of the statues for Hayabusa so far have lame poses.

it would cost way more to tailor an outfit where as sculpted would bring out more detail in the outfit ala Black Panther. If they made this like a Marvel pf fabric, I would have to pass. I agree, sculpt everything except for his sash/scarf thingy. Of course someone needs the license first :slap

GDC 2011 teaser. Full unveil and trailer will be at E3

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ri3CJKG3cpA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SS.............make this man in pf format :lecture. Is this game supposed to be easier than the last one? I wanted to get the last one, but heard it was the most difficult and didnt want to bother with the anger it would prolly cause me.

I wonder what ESRB will think about this. :lol

Still don't like the idea of Ryu having to "struggle" to cut someone... the sweet elegance of NG2's dismemberment was how he should be cutting. Maybe they could've just made it harder to do it (strict timing).

But I guess they're rationalizing it by having some story-related element to it... he looks pretty ****ed up. And I think I remember them saying it's some sort of prequel...

seems like his outfit's altered a little. and that sword, doesn't seem like the tds, more like the fiend sword.

Yeah, wish they would stop altering his outfit... unless it's supposed to be of significance this time.

Good catch on the sword... I thought it was just an aesthetic change at first.

I'm not sure how I would feel if he is fiend-infected or whatever... he's already fought that infection off before.

Yeah it is... along with his eyes being more yellow than green, and veins protruding out more than usual. His face is probably messed up too from the way they ended it.

Like mentioned, it's very probable he's turning into a fiend or something (like Alma, Doku, Marbus, etc.)

Last edited:
Back