BRINK!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had alot of fun with Brink till now...

This game is proof of the succesful launch = succesful game.

The launch of this game sucked, and the devs think that releasing free DLC momths after release will appease customers yet most have abandoned the game i threw it on this afternoon and not one human player.

There is one thing that an online FPS needs and thats players, the devs decided to add bots to the multiplayer and this was a huge mistake, because with the laggy, glitchy launch coupled with only finding two-five players in a match and the rest bots, meant that people went back to older games that had players still playing because they were fun but mainly because the offered OTHERS PLAYERS.

So this game i think is great, except that bots ruin it, because you play to play other people and its not fun when you play against bots,

If you can play other people, which is essentially impossible, it is a hell of a load of fun, but those people left early beause of the launch problems and the stupid bots that ruin it.

It pisses me off cos this really had the makings of an excellent franchise, but the stupid devs decided to take the online out of a competetive multiplayer. WTF were they thinking?

Back