Ninja Gaiden 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plasmid303

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just announced at TGS. Details forthcoming.

ninja_gaiden_3.jpg

:yess:

update: 2/28

GDC 2011 teaser. Full unveil and trailer will be at E3

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ri3CJKG3cpA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Hmm... blood splattering on Ryu himself finally??

Hope they give Ryu more abilities to fairly combat the ridiculousness of NGII's enemies... and I'm no noob, I've 1250/1250'd the game and had a pretty good leaderboard ranking (back when it meant something).

And they keep redesigning him to look worse! The first Xbox NG costume was the best. Maybe the bodysuit will look better than his new headband does.

Last edited:
Glad to see that this is in development. Hopefully keep
them away from making a sequel to the dire metroid other M

I've never been truly impressed with Ninja Gaidens, I don't see what the draw is. I own the first for the PS3, but it got rather stale and repetitive, and too damn hard...it wasn't even pleasant to play anymore.

Very very excited!!! I was 17th on the leaderboards for Very Hard on Ninja Gaiden Black. Loved them both even though the IS ninjas on NG2 were rediculous.
Itagaki not being involved is going to have a negative effect on this game IMO.

Hayashi has made dumber moves than Itagaki so far.

I guess they didn't change his "look" from what we see so far, but the headpiece is noticeably different.

I've never been truly impressed with Ninja Gaidens, I don't see what the draw is. I own the first for the PS3, but it got rather stale and repetitive, and too damn hard...it wasn't even pleasant to play anymore.

Most people I notice saying it's "stale and repetitive" play in a certain way: continue to use the same tactics and combo. The game is hard if you don't change tactics and approach.

The NG games offer far more combat variety than most other, if not all, action games.

But judging by your user name... it's not surprising you would feel that way.

EDIT: realized the last comment may sound rude, not as intended.

Last edited:
I guess they didn't change his "look" from what we see so far, but the headpiece is noticeably different.

Most people I notice saying it's "stale and repetitive" play in a certain way: continue to use the same tactics and combo. The game is hard if you don't change tactics and approach.

The NG games offer far more combat variety than most other, if not all, action games.

But judging by your user name... it's not surprising you would feel that way.

:lecture :lecture Yup. I find the difficulty in Ninja Gaiden games increases the further you get into it, and continues to get worse if you don't change up your game tactics. As you progress through the missions, enemies get way tougher and the moves you learned in the beginning no longer have the same potency, thus forcing me to pick up new combos and tricks.

If you play any of the NG games as a button masher, you will get your butt handed back to you.

I swear beating NG2 on Master Ninja was one of the greatest feelings I've ever had as a gamer. Simply put, a lot of people seriously can't do it.

Anyone ever play Chapter 11 on Master Ninja? EPIC.

im hoping we finally get an epic Ninja Gaiden collectible with the release of this game. I better get my ass in gear cause I havent played the newer NG game. Easily the best ninja ever created in my book.

Yes, please HT?? But then again... I'll probably be complaining about inaccuracies even more so...

I still remember that ridiculous $300+ statue that didn't come out anywhere near the protos.

Yes, please HT?? But then again... I'll probably be complaining about inaccuracies even more so...

I still remember that ridiculous $300+ statue that didn't come out anywhere near the protos.

thats cause the original company that did the proto tranferred rights to a different one, thus, the POS that came out. Im hoping Pop Culture Shock, SS, or HT gets the FULL NG license cause theres $ to be made for someone if done right. A 1/4 pf from SS would be epic in my eyes :thud:

Statue is probably the way to go... he would be a difficult figure to do 1/6... but that much more impressive if they pull it off.

Back