Action Figure Night Feeder by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can you imagine all us guys met in room in person - i reckon a fight could break out. then when people ask what are they fighting about and throwing fists - a woman turns around and says they fighting over toys lol :rotfl

let it be guys, whats done is done - lets enjoy the progress of this.
looks like another david sculpt will be in the works soon so no one will miss out

Grown up version of "He took my toy" :crying

can you imagine all us guys met in room in person - i reckon a fight could break out. then when people ask what are they fighting about and throwing fists - a woman turns around and says they fighting over toys lol :rotfl

let it be guys, whats done is done - lets enjoy the progress of this.
looks like another david sculpt will be in the works soon so no one will miss out

1 man will rise and several will fall, probably Dark Passenger since he cheats and uses knives, guns and elephants and ____. :lecture

Don't bring a keyboard to a HULK fight.

Ski

1 man will rise and several will fall, probably Dark Passenger since he cheats and uses knives, guns and elephants and ____. :lecture

Ski

That right there is how you diffuse a situation :lol

someone once told me on this forum ' in this game of collecting you have to be patient to get what you want, you will get it but its a matter of time ' - im still holding my nuts waiting though ;)

Ski

[ame]https://youtu.be/c0ndsXVaPwc[/ame]
[ame]https://youtu.be/EKnEAC-7WVo[/ame]

There's another potential perspective on this that some folks have touched on--I think there is still a chance for a "wide" released Rainman David, just not one with the sculpt he's made for Teddy. A former member once suggested he got Rainman to do a private commission of a Fight Club Tyler Durden that was not the same as the wider released version. He never showed pics of it, so it may have been untrue, but I'm inclined to believe that it was true, and if so, Rainman may be willing to do a larger release of, say, vampire David some time down the road, perhaps with a slightly different outfit, or maybe with more sculpted parts than he is doing for Teddy.

Unfortunately, I think the way to get things done with Rainman is to e-mail and PM him. So instead of feeling resigned about it, that is probably your best route. I think he is going to be getting more and more of this as it becomes apparent that guys like Teddy Daniels, Snake Eater, Shortround, and Darth Magnus are able to get their pet projects off the ground by contacting the man independently. So if you guys really want that to happen, that would be my suggestion. I personally don't think I'll ever go that route, and prefer the fun of just talking about ideas with folks on the forum, hoping Rainman stumbles across something in our conversations that strikes his fancy. But it seems that that method very clearly works.

now that teddy has commissioned this (whatever anyone feels about it), putting myself in his shoes, i don't think i'd personally like to see this happen. i can only imagine what he paid for this and i reckon it would be a real kick in the nuts if the opportunity came along later to buy the same character (possibly even improved, with more parts and a vamped out head) from rainman for less money. if it was a different character it might work, but didn't david only pretty much wear the one outfit throughout the whole movie? plus, with WGP's upcoming project, and possible tailors attached, we get the opportunity to get a david anyway. no-one loses :)

and i hear you about the rainman stumbling across a project he likes thing - it used to be more like that. i'd never write to him myself but then again i'm not as much a rainman fan as teddy or mag or shortround - they really are megafans! but you have to admit seeing mag's little face light up today was pretty special :lol

i fear for rainman's inbox!

Ski

tumblr_lcoqu05NZC1qbbpaoo1_400.gif

now that teddy has commissioned this (whatever anyone feels about it), putting myself in his shoes, i don't think i'd personally like to see this happen. i can only imagine what he paid for this and i reckon it would be a real kick in the nuts if the opportunity came along later to buy the same character (possibly even improved, with more parts and a vamped out head) from rainman for less money. if it was a different character it might work, but didn't david only pretty much wear the one outfit throughout the whole movie? plus, with WGP's upcoming project, and possible tailors attached, we get the opportunity to get a david anyway. no-one loses :)

and i hear you about the rainman stumbling across a project he likes thing - it used to be more like that. i'd never write to him myself but then again i'm not as much a rainman fan as teddy or mag or shortround - they really are megafans! but you have to admit seeing mag's little face light up today was pretty special :lol :1-1:

i fear for rainman's inbox!
So do I!:lol

:exactly::goodpost:

"Join us Micheal..."

I'm definitely David and Teddy is Micheal no matter if Teddy has this figure or not. :lecture

Ski

Hah, pretty cool! Is that a modified version of the Enterbay Bauer sculpt?

Yup, it's the enterbay head I had one lying around so I used it. It was actually a head that I tried to fix when I had Bauer but I screwed it up do I figured I would put it to good use.

What is that shirt with the cord pattern?

The black undershirt I believe is from a ttl/toy city figure but I'm not positive. The jacket under the brown jacket is from a toymaster suit set I got from store rooms and the brown jacket is from the heroic killer Leon figure.

Back