Action Figure Night Feeder by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Join us Micheal..."

I'm definitely David and Teddy is Micheal no matter if Teddy has this figure or not. :lecture

Ski

1774057_std.jpg

My Batman hands came in today. So happy, they are perfect for the pose I want

IMG_2585.jpg

IMG_2583.jpg

kiefer-sutherland.jpg

Its as if Baby Jesus knew that someday a little boy named Teddy would need gloved hands to fulfill his dream of have a little vampire dolly named David.

Its as if Baby Jesus knew that someday a little boy named Teddy would need gloved hands to fulfill his dream of have a little vampire dolly named David.

lol i liked that comment. by the way teddy congrats on this he will be awesome once he's complete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol @ King

Just waiting for the boots and cig to come in then they are off to rainman :)

This is the painted sculpt :drool

Going to ask Rainman to kindly make the eyes more subtle and less vivid.

Of course this is not the clothing either.

7-3.jpg

Agreed the eyes are too vivid. More importantly though I feel the hair looks too yellowish?

Going to be a tough colour to nail though really.

Agreed the eyes are too vivid. More importantly though I feel the hair looks too yellowish?

Going to be a tough colour to nail though really.

Yes I think your right, I think the hair could do with being a little more white yellow. I will ask Rainman but yes it will be tough I think

Looks great man... but I'd agree tone down the eyes a bit and get more of a bleach blonde for the hair and he'll be near perfect :rock

Congrats again man, can't wait to see more pics of this project :rock

Back