Nicky's Collectibles Photos (Hot Toys Aliens/Predator/Terminator/Robocop etc)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Nicky's Collectibles Photos (Hot Toys ALIENS/PREDATOR/TERMINATOR/ROBOCOP etc)

I wasn't trying to come off as rude but I realize how I did and I'm sorry. I should always be nice to a fellow hair-spiker! :)

I do really like your Alien Hamlet photo.

Re: Nicky's Collectibles Photos (Hot Toys ALIENS/PREDATOR/TERMINATOR/ROBOCOP etc)

No worries. Yesterday, I had a really stupid abrupt and irrelevant comment about my work elsewhere on here and I thought this was the same again. Thanks for clarifying.

Cloud is good peeps, and a cutie too, so chill man. I think your pics can go in many threads and be enjoyed. Thank you for sharing.

You really do some great poses !

Thats a boss collection man, Thanks for them Pics of the alien warrrior I never seen any aside from the ones hot toys put up with them figs.
I hope I can still find one, they rock.

Aliensguests064.jpg

Aliensguests062.jpg

Aliensguests060.jpg
Aliensguests059.jpg

CustomArnie010.jpg
CustomArnie007.jpg

CustomArnie009.jpg
CustomArnie006.jpg

CustomArnie005.jpg

Where Apone !!!!!!!!!!!

Yo! Been lurking on these boards for a year now and taken loads of pictures of my figs in bad-ass poses, scenarios and photo-stories. Most of its ALIENS/PREDATOR/TERMINATOR/ROBOCOP as they're the only collectables I'm really interested in. No Sgt Apone though!! :( BUT I am working on a custom built one!

More to follow. Waiting on the Predator 1 figs!! Also look out for some 1/6 resin kits and custom heads.

hottoys001.jpg

hottoys006.jpg

display001.jpg

Endoskeleton018.jpg

T-800006.jpg

T-800008.jpg

T-800017.jpg

Aliensguests071.jpg

Aliensguests068.jpg

Where's Apone????? the sarge is gone Man ,get the f#*k out of here.

Great stuff! I really regret missing out on the Colonial Marines. I would like to go back and get a second chance at those!

I havent updated this thread in so long. Anyway enjoy Dutch and Billy (Indy to follow):

IMGP2876.jpg

IMGP2884.jpg
IMGP2881.jpg

IMGP2885.jpg
IMGP2888.jpg

IMGP2892.jpg
IMGP2893.jpg

IMGP2915.jpg

IMGP2949.jpg

IMGP2943.jpg

IMGP2948.jpg

IMGP2950.jpg

IMGP2951.jpg

IMGP2952.jpg

IMGP2945.jpg

What the hell is wrong with you??

IMGP2958.jpg
IMGP2961.jpg

IMGP2959.jpg
IMGP2962.jpg

IMGP2935.jpg

IMGP2916.jpg
IMGP2922.jpg

IMGP2919.jpg
IMGP2925.jpg

IMGP2926.jpg

IMGP2927.jpg
IMGP2931.jpg

IMGP2932.jpg

IMGP2936.jpg

IMGP2937.jpg
IMGP2939.jpg

IMGP2907.jpg
IMGP2906.jpg

Very nice pics :rock

There's something out there waiting for us...and it aint no man. We're all gonna die.

IMGP2975.jpg

IMGP2981.jpg
IMGP2976.jpg

I bought my figure quite late in the game and took pics of them even later and am now posting them later still:

IMGP2793.jpg
IMGP2792.jpg

IMGP2794.jpg
IMGP2791.jpg

IMGP2790.jpg
IMGP2789.jpg

Man, these are such cool shots. The Dutch and Billy pictures look like they came right out of the film.

Back