Nicky's Collectibles Photos (Hot Toys Aliens/Predator/Terminator/Robocop etc)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Nicky's Collectibles Photos (Hot Toys ALIENS/PREDATOR/TERMINATOR/ROBOCOP etc)

Great pics and superb posing of an awesome collection! Thanks for sharing!

Re: Nicky's Collectibles Photos (Hot Toys ALIENS/PREDATOR/TERMINATOR/ROBOCOP etc)

You've got an awesome collection. It's nice to see all the marines, particularly the Vasquez figure.

great pictures!!! i love the one of vasquez with her foot on the alien! looks just like the film!

Robocop007.jpg

"Come quietly, or there will be....FORBIDDEN ROMANCE!"

Nice pics and cool collection Nicky

"Come quietly, or there will be....FORBIDDEN ROMANCE!"
Yeah, it looks a bit naff this shot - I was actually going for the scene where he grabs the city hall employee thru the wall.
great pictures!!! i love the one of vasquez with her foot on the alien! looks just like the film!
They'll be more to come like that straight from the movie once I finally get my hands on that spikey-haired Hicks head.
Aliensguests.jpg

Last edited:

Great pics bro :rock

Superb pictures. Very enjoyable thread. Thanks!

Very nice pictures and I love your dynamic poses. You got the skills :clap

Aliensguests.jpg

In my opinion, Ripley looks a bit like Michael Jackson :lol

In my opinion, Ripley looks a bit like Michael Jackson :lol
Yeah, only whiter. :lol Wait a minute, what are you tryin' to say about my paint skills?? :eek:

Yeah, only whiter. :lol Wait a minute, what are you tryin' to say about my paint skills?? :eek:

I think it's not mainly the painting skills but more the sculpt :lol
Or did you sculpt it too? :rotfl

Aliensguests155.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks for posting all these GREAT pictures. I really enjoyed looking at all of them!

Love the pic of Robocop arresting Kyle Reese. Very cool!

Spikey-haired Hicks is finally here!!!!! Here is the first set of pics.

Aliensguests164.jpg
Aliensguests167.jpg

Aliensguests168.jpg
Aliensguests170.jpg

Aliensguests177.jpg
Aliensguests174.jpg

Aliensguests173.jpg

Hicks and MJ look great. lol. JP. Another impressive FML paint up. Sweet lord that GINORMOUS zipper on Ripley's suit is ghastly man. lol.

I like the new spikey-haired Hicks, looks very good. So how can I get me one of them?LOL

Thanks for sharing your pix, take care.

I wasn't too happy with that Ripley nor the Hudson so I did some re-painting:

Before (not white-balanced, old paint-job) and after (white balanced, new paint-job):
Aliensguests120.jpg
eBay061.jpg

Aliensguests121.jpg
Aliensguests178.jpg

eBay065.jpg
Aliensguests179.jpg

Last edited:
Back