Nick Fury Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ben-stiller_doIt.gif

Space, schmace. Don't be a big disgrace! :mad:

:lol :lol :lol

Would be pretty sweet. :rock

You know when I first saw Beast I am thinking how it will look nice with a cat "eat toy" that is 3cm tall and then I made the order. I think part of the fun of collecting statues, which basically cannot move, is how to display it and make your place COOL and FUN.

HELL YES! :yess:
I like the way you think, lil' chicky!... sometimes. ;)

Hey, statues dont move, you have to think of the best possible ways in displaying them. My wife always say, when I buy statues, I am like a chick shopping for designer bags. I surf on the internet, commenting this is a great piece of work and it looks good with something something.

Hey, statues dont move, you have to think of the best possible ways in displaying them. My wife always say, when I buy statues, I am like a chick shopping for designer bags. I surf on the internet, commenting this is a great piece of work and it looks good with something something.
I dig that, brother. Aren't we all in this for the fun of it... and the love? <3 :D

<---- is still waiting for his designer bag exclusive possible with the next adam hughes??

It looks like he will fit in well with the 1/5 punisher and bullseye, hopefully daredevil too. That is design wise.

If it is 1/4 scale, I would consider getting it. But I seriously doubt it will be.

Ya know I'm not really big on the character...BUT GD the sculpt looks fantastic. I'm on the edge in regards to this one so I'm eagerly awaiting next Tuesday for the full reveal, although fans of Nick ought to be pretty psyched right about now.

Ya know I'm not really big on the character...BUT GD the sculpt looks fantastic. I'm on the edge in regards to this one so I'm eagerly awaiting next Tuesday for the full reveal, although fans of Nick ought to be pretty psyched right about now.

I am not a big fans of the character ... but friend ... I feel you !!!!!

Back