Nick Fury Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preview is up.

The Exclusive Nick Fury Comiquette, which will include a switch-out portrait and hand holding BFG weapon, plus a fine art print will be priced at $279.99, have an Edition Size of 500 pieces worldwide, and will have a 10%, or $28.00 non-refundable deposit charged within 24 to 48 hours once a Pre-Order is placed.

WOW was planning on passing until I saw the full reveal...and JEEEZ this thing is freaking AWESOME :thud:

WOW was planning on passing until I saw the full reveal...and JEEEZ this thing is freaking AWESOME :thud:

Same here bro, I thought I am going to pass on this but the EX head and the big gun looks so kick ass. Man, imagine him next to punisher comiquette, they will look sick.

I guess the regular comes with the switch out head just not the big gun. I like the base.

Same here bro, I thought I am going to pass on this but the EX head and the big gun looks so kick ass. Man, imagine him next to punisher comiquette, they will look sick.

Agreed mamba the BFG pretty much solidified me buying this one...not to mention all the detail the Nick sculpt is some of the best I've seen yet. :clap:clap SSC did good on this one.

Back