Nick Fury Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol. I think it looks amazing, the more I look at it the better. At least it's this version and not the over rate Samuel L Jackson "Ultimate" version.

I personally can't wait until the release a SLJ version of Nick Fury. Plus I would only get the SLJ version to go with my IM2 & WM movie version.

Classic Fury FTW! Too many SLJ Furys lately. Good to see one-eyed reed richards version some justice. If I were ever to get a comiquette, this would be it. Fury is so under appreciated.

Still passing..I will wait for the pf...

I have my fingers crossed that this will be 1/4th so that it will look decent displayed with my Avengers PFs. The statue itself looks great, but I am only interested in statues that I can display in a uniform scale; 1/4th or pass.

I am betting it will have a switch-out profile of either SLJ head or Fury with a cigar.

I have my fingers crossed that this will be 1/4th so that it will look decent displayed with my Avengers PFs. The statue itself looks great, but I am only interested in statues that I can display in a uniform scale; 1/4th or pass.

I am betting it will have a switch-out profile of either SLJ head or Fury with a cigar.
hahanosmiley.gif

Doubtful on all counts. Sorry.

:lol :exactly::goodpost: I would definitely party with Nick. He's my kind of people.

Hey, sometimes it is hard to tell if its supposed to be Reed or Nick without that eye patch :lol

I'd doubt SLJ head as he never wore that outfit. Cigar head is quite a good guess though. Surprised if he didn't have one, even if not the exclusive.

Back