Nick Fury Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dunno this doesn't feel the same as The Punisher Comiquestte, this is more comicy where as Punisher is more MAX gritty style, i'd like to pose them together, but it would seem to look odd.

I haven't been collecting long, but I think comiquettes are generally 1:5, PF's are 1:4.
That's the general rule, but it doesn't always apply as there have been quite a few 1/4 scale comiquettes. That's the reason why everyone keeps hoping and praying that most, if not all, will be 1/4 scale.

That's the general rule, but it doesn't always apply as there have been quite a few 1/4 scale comiquettes. That's the reason why everyone keeps hoping and praying that most, if not all, will be 1/4 scale.

I guess I just don't have enough of a collection to care about the scale. If I like it and it looks good, I get it. Eventually all the 1:4'ers will run out of space.

I'm looking forward to seeing this. :yess:
You and me and lot o' folks! I'll pop up the hi res pics, when I can.
It's way past midnight in HK. Poor guy.:medic
:lol
I guess I just don't have enough of a collection to care about the scale. If I like it and it looks good, I get it. Eventually all the 1:4'ers will run out of space.
I definitely prefer either 1/5 or 1/4, but that doesn't stop me from buying something out of that range if it indeed rocks.

^^^ they are really similar designs, and Hydra was a direct response to Shield, and I am guessing with them going together it would be more cohesive to have them match.

^^^ they are really similar designs, and Hydra was a direct response to Shield, and I am guessing with them going together it would be more cohesive to have them match.
That's very true, and you are probably correct in your prediction. I just know I hope for something different. It won't be a deal breaker or anything if I don't get the base I hope for.

Back