NHL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally hockey tonight. First look at the Lucic-Krejci-Iginla line and Subban should be in net.

Game 6 feels like a lifetime ago now.

Malcolm got the nod, glad to see his brother still playing like a punk *** ***** again

I see the Pens are getting lit up, wonder if MAF is in nets, starting where he left off
(That was just for you Eli :) )

lolz

ku-bigpic.jpg

In the Panthers defence, the other 500 fans were at a Marlies game. I totally stole that from a friend on my Facebook wall posting that very same picture. Florida is not just a non hockey market, it's a non sports market.

Take Lebron James off the Heat's roster and that team also loses its fanbase.

Fleury wasn't good, but wasn't terrible either. The fact is his defence burned him on one of his goals, so he was at fault for the one. It's also preseason, and he's known for being a slow starter. This is nothing newsworthy to me. What I am more concerned about is Brian Dumoulin's injury. How severe it is, because he is a guy who I see even being better than Simon Despres and a Opening Day add-in or first NHL call-up. I have him in two keeper leagues too. Ugh.

Now onto my Winnipeg Jets. Got my NHL season seats (all 4 seat cards) in the mail last week...

Alexander Burmistrov is playing well in the K. 5-2-4-6... Small sample size, but if he continues to move forward, the Jets may have a good bargaining chip after his KHL term ends.... or another option down the middle.

I am hoping Mark Scheifele is the real deal or we're in lots of trouble. Winnipeg's weakness is down the middle (for now) and their goaltending... again, for now. I am not sold on the kid. Would have loved to see Nicolas Petan get more of a look. At least he's a WJC hopeful. See how he plays on an international stage. Very excited about him. Also very excited about our future stable of goalies.... Eric Comrie, Jason Kardoff, and Connor Hellebuyck. I believe we may have the best goalie prospects of any team now. Those three alone are amazing and all have NHL upside. Two of them have starter upside. Hellebuyck as a teenager destroyed the NCAA with 20-3-0, 6 SO, 1.37 GAA, and .952 Save % numbers as a Freshman. He did very well the year before in the NAHL, which saw many NHL studs go through their revolving door.. Patrick Kane and Erik Johnson come to mind. Yup, .930 save percentage on an average team... Not bad. Not bad at all. Love his size and his game. So excited for the Jets future.

btw What is everyone's take on Paul Bissonnette's 10 game suspension? I think he deserved it. You don't get off the bench to fight a guy....

Didn't that Panthers game also start at 2 pm on a Monday? It's a preseason game during a work day. They already have trouble selling tickets normally, so a preseason day game was probably a bad idea.

Didn't that Panthers game also start at 2 pm on a Monday? It's a preseason game during a work day. They already have trouble selling tickets normally, so a preseason day game was probably a bad idea.

Yeah, they can't be shocked by how little interest is there. A day game on a work week... a game that doesn't count for much to many.. I mean I get it, we get to see who makes the opening day roster, but still, many don't get that. So silly.

Hunters have a wide selection of races -- any race save for gnome can select the class, meaning a potential hunter has the choice of dwarf, human, night elf, draenai, worgen, orc, tauren, troll, undead, blood elf, goblin, or pandaren. They wear leather armor to start, but can equip mail armor at level 40, which adds to their survivability. They can also wield a variety of weapons -- bows, crossbows, fist weapons, guns, one-handed axes, one-handed swords, polearms, staves, two-handed axes, and two-handed swords -- but most of their skills require you to use ranged weapons, so if you have dreams of melee combat, this is not the class for you.

So who is starting the thread for the 2013-14 season?

It's officially that time again.

Back