NHL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How's this one for you guys?

New York Islanders fan(s) douse the Florida Panther's commentator table with beer after the Isles loss to the Panthers in Barclays last night. The irony? Denis Potvin is one of Florida's colour men.

Gotta love the class that some hockey fans have shown this Spring. Yeesh.

Geno playing well this season (especially in those stretch of games before he got hurt), and into the playoffs. But yeah, lets trade his ass. ;)

The only downside is he gets hurt a lot. Maybe he beats it. Crosby did. Justin Williams did. Heck, Patty Kane finally played a full 82 game season after fighting injury plagued seasons for years.

Oh no, Malkin has 3 points and we're up 4-0 this game thanks to him... we must trade him! ;)

Didn't say must

I said if they don't win this series you have to consider moving him, as its been the same old for the last five seasons

Deal him straight up for subban then move letang to Edmonton, the first pick and yakupov just take som salary from edm :)

Stat master, when we lost to Boston in the conference final with vokoun in nets wad tha the last playoff series we won?

I'm sure you can figure out where I'm going with this

Didn't say must

I said if they don't win this series you have to consider moving him, as its been the same old for the last five seasons

Deal him straight up for subban then move letang to Edmonton, the first pick and yakupov just take som salary from edm :)

Edmonton doesn't do that and no way I trade Malkin for Subban. Wow... such bad ideas. Sorry brutha. Yakupov? Really?! Wow... you're worse than JR. :p

Again, you don't move Malkin.

Edmonton doesn't do that and no way I trade Malkin for Subban. Wow... such bad ideas. Sorry brutha. Yakupov? Really?! Wow... you're worse than JR. :p

Again, you don't move Malkin.

As much as I bashed ruther****er, he's put together a decent team. The additions of Cullen, bonino and Daley have been great moves

As much as I bashed ruther****er, he's put together a decent team. The additions of Cullen, bonino and Daley have been great moves

He's been nothing special. Cullen is old and spare parts... Bonino has been good for 20 games? Daley was a great move for Scuderi.. but he's also made a lot of bad trades..... Neal, Despres...

And if anyone that is making this ship right, it's Sullivan. Not JR.

I have confidence in this Penguins team... our goalie situation has never looked any better. Crosby and Malkin is on and we're getting depth scoring finally. And our coach has been matching up lines nicely against the opposition. LOVING IT!

No, but Greatsburgh, has had a crazy history of beating the Caps being down 2 games in the series... How many times? 6-7? lol That's pretty crazy.

A lot of those series were when the Pens teams were far superior and took the Caps lightly. The Caps surprised them in the first few games and then the Pens talent won out. The last time the Caps just choked in game 7.

Anyway, they'll lose in 7 to Philly.

Back