NHL 2011-2012 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, you need new material

Hes the best player on skates, get over it already

On another note, pretty sure I could kick a beach ball high glove side past Fleury, thats 5 in two games hes let in like that.

Dude, I never said he wasn't the best player on skates. However, he's a cash cow for the NHL and corporate sponsors, ergo him and his team get a might bit better treatment than other teams and players. It happens in all sports. The Bulls didn't win 6 championships by talent alone.

Dude, you need new material

Hes the best player on skates, get over it already

On another note, pretty sure I could kick a beach ball high glove side past Fleury, thats 5 in two games hes let in like that.
Yup. i was gonna say the exact same thing. Fleury can't get his ____ing glove up fast enough. it's sickening.

Dude, I never said he wasn't the best player on skates. However, he's a cash cow for the NHL and corporate sponsors, ergo him and his team get a might bit better treatment than other teams and players. It happens in all sports. The Bulls didn't win 6 championships by talent alone.
Blah Blah Blah.

broken_record.jpg

Did you get to go by the dressing room after the game?

I was a season ticket holder for the Monarchs and got a game used stick after they carried some out to the sales bin after the game. The team does a yearly meet and greet with all the players and he was called up right before the meet and greet. One of the reps I know was going to try and get him to auto a game used Kings stick and send it to me but it never happened. My wife does have an autographed Dan Cloutier Monarchs "Red Sox" night jersey fresh off his back though.

battle for first place in the NE tonight in Toronto...I expect Claude Julien's man love Tim Thomas to be in goal tonight.

I love the Wild this year. How about that Jared Spurgeon? 5 points in his past 8 games. Finally making good use of all that ES and PP time he gets!

Man, they play such a tight good team game. I mean tops in points in the West and none of their guys are immensely talented and coupled with an insane hockey IQ except for maybe Heater who has done nothing. Spurgeon is their top dman and he sure likes messing around with players bigger than him. Kid plays like a big man in a small man's body.

Love this team! They keep finding ways to win despite having a skimpy defence and a top line that just isn't putting up the offensive numbers like many expected.

Will it last? Don't believe so. Can it last? Anything's possible, but they only have truly one big line, or one would have thought so, prior to this season. Gotta credit Mike Yeo and their system.

He also saved the penguins from being sold & moved.

Anyone else excited for HBO's NHL 24/7 this season? I can't wait to see Torts in the locker room just tearing up his players...Avery will also bring some good lulz :lol :D

There's bandwagon fans for every sports team. A wise man once told me "Nobody is dumb enough to pay to watch a team lose." Guess he didn't know Canadian hockey fans very well.

I love the Wild this year. How about that Jared Spurgeon? 5 points in his past 8 games. Finally making good use of all that ES and PP time he gets!

Man, they play such a tight good team game. I mean tops in points in the West and none of their guys are immensely talented and coupled with an insane hockey IQ except for maybe Heater who has done nothing. Spurgeon is their top dman and he sure likes messing around with players bigger than him. Kid plays like a big man in a small man's body.

Love this team! They keep finding ways to win despite having a skimpy defence and a top line that just isn't putting up the offensive numbers like many expected.

Will it last? Don't believe so. Can it last? Anything's possible, but they only have truly one big line, or one would have thought so, prior to this season. Gotta credit Mike Yeo and their system.
I stopped reading after the first sentence.

There's bandwagon fans for every sports team. A wise man once told me "Nobody is dumb enough to pay to watch a team lose." Guess he didn't know Canadian hockey fans very well.

people still fill the Air Canada Center don't they (this year is an exception)

I live 10 minutes away from the Xcel.....I don't give a ****.

I stopped reading after the first sentence.

:lol:lol

not to mention according to a guy who once had a website who made these sport figures every series needs to have a Canadian team because that's what sells...apparently people still buy toys of mediocre from crappy teams

The ACC will always be packed, Toronto could even be the last place team. People will always pay $500 for Platinums (right behind the glass) and that section is now usually for the suits :lol

I have never paid for Leafs tickets as I usually win them or my buddies get them through their work.

It's the first of many up years for the leafs. For once in a long time we have good depth. Surprised they are still in the top 8 at the mo, as so many regulars have been in & out with injuries.

Back