NHL 2011-2012 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did drive down to Buffalo with some buddies one year to see them versus the Canes...We each paid $75 and sat right behind behind Miller and Ward...best $75 ever spent, I didn't sit down, I couldn't stop banging on the glass :lol

closet I have ever sat at the TD Garden is 10 rows form the ice and I think that was $70 a ticket...I don't like sitting below glass level

The Leafs are Canadas team and hockey is #1 in Canada, of course we will always have die hard fans of hockey in Toronto even when they are losing, we love hockey here and we produce most of the best players in the game.

Though you do get those white collar bandwagon fans that work for companies that buy up all the platinum seats(good seats), i hate that.

Though you do get those white collar bandwagon fans that work for companies that buy up all the platinum seats(good seats), i hate that.

Ah yes, the wine and cheese crowd as they are known as at Gillette Stadium for the Patriots.:lol

Good game so far tonight. It was only a matter of time before Toronto put up a fight in a game with the Bruins.

not to mention according to a guy who once had a website who made these sport figures every series needs to have a Canadian team because that's what sells...apparently people still buy toys of mediocre from crappy teams

Haha. That's a good one. Don't forget his insatiable love for the Red Wings. C'mon, a Robert Lang Red Wings figure? Did that really have to be made?

So are you talking about box seats on the 50 yard line or the suites crowd at Gillette?

All the suites at Gillette. During most games you'll notice quite a few empty red seats because the wine and cheesers are in their box. It's part of the reason why Gillette has gotten the reputation as a quiet crowd.

Back