NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, it looks like Bears are giving up two 1st round picks, a 3rd round pick, and a 6th round pick. Bears are getting Mack, a 2nd round pick, and a conditional 5th round pick.

Oakland sure is getting a haul. It better work out for them, otherwise Gruden will lose the team really quickly. Derek Carr and Bruce Irvin have tweeted incredulous reactions.

Dallas keeps on doing Dallas things...they cut Dan Bailey. Yes he's a kicker, and yes he's pricey...but he's the second most accurate kicker in NFL history. Can't wait until the Cowboys are in Philadelphia late in the season with a playoff spot on the line...and the new kicker misses a field goal to win or tie...:slap

That’s a lot

Yes and no. For Oakland, they basically got just two 1st round picks for Mack. Yeah, Oakland is also getting a 3rd and 6th round pick from the Bears but are giving the Bears a 2nd and conditional 5th. So, the Bears are actually moving up from a 3rd to a 2nd round pick and from a 6th to a 5th round pick (if conditions are met). That part of the trade works in the Bears favor because they are moving up a round with those 2 picks. As for the 2 first round picks, Oakland has to hit it BIG on at least one of those picks to justify the trade. You have to keep in mind that the Raiders are giving up an All Pro and Defensive Player of the Year in Mack. Mack is special player and one of the top defensive players in the league. If they miss or get average players with those 2 first round picks, the trade definitely works out better for the Bears.

Essentially, the Bears are using one of those first round picks on Mack now and giving up a 1st round pick to the Raiders to get him. That's not that bad considering the Bears get Mack this season and he's a proven MONSTER on defense. He's arguably a top 3 defender in the league and a possible Hall of Famer if he can stay healthy and productive. These types of players are very hard to find and teams usually don't give them up when they do. Especially if they are in the prime of their careers. Mack is only 27 years old. Considering that the Saints gave up a first and a 5th round pick to get a unkown player like Marcus Davenport, I'd say the Bears made out pretty well.

Anyone here play NFL Fantasy Football? We need 1 more Player ASAP. Live Draft Tonight Wednesday the 5th at 7:00PM Pacific Time. Our league is on yahoo, it is a PPR League. We are in it just for fun, no money sorry, but we have been doing this for years. Had a guy drop out last minute.

If interested PM me and I'll send invite asap!

Thanks
Mike

Tonight's game felt just like last years playoff game. It was a slow and messy game with a lot of flags thrown.

The color commentary guy for the Bills/Ravens game just said this about Joe Flacco (games being played in the rain):

“Joe Flacco’s got big mitts so slick balls don’t bother him”.

:lol

Pittsburgh feeling the Bell withdraw..not even attempting to run the ball ..making too much on Ben throwing the ball..making the Browns defense look good

Thanks Bell :pfft:

Thank god it’s still the Browns

Saints, well. You know when the run game suffered , their team is just awful and now Engram dumbass suspension is biting the offense in the butt

Looks like Watson is either rusty or Pats figured him out..I’m thinking they figured him out

Seriously why can’t the Colts get the Oline straightened out . Are they broke?

OBJ is actually looking like he wants to play now..must be the coach :lol

Flacco playing like he wants to keep his job

These new rules overall are just a joke for defenses

So I just discovered that this year putting a defender's weight on the quarterback while tackling him constitutes roughing the passer...wtf is going on with the NFL. It's about time to just abolish the defense all together. Winners will be determined on who has the prettiest and fanciest touchdowns.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

So I just discovered that this year putting a defender's weight on the quarterback while tackling him constitutes roughing the passer...wtf is going on with the NFL. It's about time to just abolish the defense all together. Winners will be determined on who has the prettiest and fanciest touchdowns.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

It has too be because of the repercussion of what happened to Rodgers last season

Back