NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saints defense is reverting to form. Really, really bad. You can't win if your offense has to score 50 points per game to keep up with your ****y defense.

Bad gameplan for Fitz..the man still has an arm ..Saints DC needed better strategy on him :slap

Poor Luck..once again, Colts did nothing on the off-season to help his return. If I was him , if he survives this season..asked to be traded

Jeez talk about loyal fans ..all the KC fans traveling to L.A.?

If Steelers lose..Bell will probably laugh his ass off.. thinking “ Now you gonna pay me “

Closer than it needed to be, but a W. I expect Riley McCarron won’t be fielding punts anymore.

Tough one next week in Jacksonville.

Aoy..is the Football gods just hate Cleveland :lol

No Bell for Steelers and Browns tie

P.s. I hate ties

Whew! Jeez thank god Carolina!

Thought we almost had a week 1 where Falcons, Saints and Carolina would lose and Bucs be first in the division :horror

Panthers did it ..Hopefully Kuchley wasn’t hurt bad :pray:

How about Denver..they can play music chair QBs ..but that Defense is still nasty and still can get it done

Belicheck..business as usual..no Patricia as DC, no problem

Brian Flores is basically the DC this year, but without the title. From what I’ve seen in the PS and today I like the way he calls a game compared to Patricia. Much more aggressive with calling the blitz and not just hanging back in zone.

Back