NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get shocked by PED suspensions anymore. I figure the vast majority of the league is on something. The dumb or really unlucky ones get caught.

I don't get shocked by PED suspensions anymore. I figure the vast majority of the league is on something. The dumb or really unlucky ones get caught.
I forget who was talking about it recently about micro dosing and if you do it right it’s very hard to get caught.

That makes no sense

None whatsoever. He's pissed that the voters made him wait to get in. That has nothing to do with his fellow HOF class or the HOF itself. He's not sticking it to the voters. They are still going to vote next year and it'll be business as usual with them. He's only hurting himself and validating what everyone says about him...he's a selfish dude and a lousy teammate.

It’s watching the NBA finals and Stanley Cup which makes me really appreciate real competition that the NFL gives us

So ready for this season

It’s watching the NBA finals and Stanley Cup which makes me really appreciate real competition that the NFL gives us

So ready for this season

The NHL Finals were competitive. Vegas easily could've won game 5. They were up by one in the 3rd period. The Caps were just peaking at the right time and scored timely goals to pull out close games. Only one game completely got away from Vegas. The NBA is an absolute joke. Has been for a long time. Rules changes and the need for Superstars to jump ship in order to win championships has ruined the NBA. The Eastern Conference is nothing but laughable and the few good teams in the West have to deal with the Warriors super team that was created when Kevin Durant jumped ship from OKC because he didn't want to compete for a championship there. He wanted the easy road to a championship like LeBron did when he jumped ship to the Heat. Expect LeBron to abandon ship again because he doesn't want to keep losing to GS. What a joke.

Now that the NHL Finals are over, I can't wait for the NFL to kick off. I hate what the NBA has become and I'm not a fan of baseball so these next few months are always a grueling wait for some football.

None whatsoever. He's pissed that the voters made him wait to get in. That has nothing to do with his fellow HOF class or the HOF itself. He's not sticking it to the voters. They are still going to vote next year and it'll be business as usual with them. He's only hurting himself and validating what everyone says about him...he's a selfish dude and a lousy teammate.

He only really waited one voting period, it’s not like they made him wait 20 years :lol

He only really waited one voting period, it’s not like they made him wait 20 years :lol

Yeah, he's a nutcase. All the WRs after Jerry Rice have waited to get into the HOF. Hell, Cris Carter had to wait until his 6th time to get in. HOF voters obviously aren't putting a premium on WRs. He should be overjoyed to be in now. Like I said, he's only hurting himself now. HOF voters don't give a shyte if he shows up for the ceremony or not. It's business as usual for them.

It could be okay for the Bucs. They'll have Mr. September Ryan Fitzpatrick starting those games most likely.

Back