NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both picks are Georgia Bulldogs:yuck Even so I like the Isaiah Wynn pick and today's trade for Trent Brown to shore up the OL. Sony Michel was a surprise. While I don't like using a 1st rounder on a RB, this guy could be special health permitting.

Bittersweet if he does. He owes nothing to Dallas, and deserves to move on. My favorite Witten memory was Dallas was playing Philly in 2007. He caught a pass, got hit by two Eagles and lost his helmet...but kept running for a 53 yard gain.

Everytime Dallas has tried to draft a successor at TE, it hasn’t worked out. Both Martellus Bennett and Gavin Escobar were high draft picks that didn’t pan out.

No Dez Bryant and no Witten...teams are just going to load the box and dare Dak to beat them.

I think Zeke is going to have a tough time as well. Far less room to run with 8 men in the box.

Both picks are Georgia Bulldogs:yuck Even so I like the Isaiah Wynn pick and today's trade for Trent Brown to shore up the OL. Sony Michel was a surprise. While I don't like using a 1st rounder on a RB, this guy could be special health permitting.

I think Georgia had 8 players taken in the draft this year. That's a clear sign that they are picking up some talented players. Just glad the Bears were able to pick up their best player. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of damage Roquan Smith can do this season.

I'm happy with both Seattle and Tampa Bay's picks. Bring on August.

Seattle still hasn't really addressed their O line issues and their D took a massive hit with free agent losses and trades. Penny is a really nice pick up if he can stay healthy. Tampa's front 7 is looking rock solid now with JPP and Vita Vea. However, their DBs is what has been killing their D the last few years. Serious lack of playmakers there. I'm shocked they didn't try to pick up James or Fitzpatrick. Those are impact players where Tampa needed them most. There's still good talent on both teams though. They'll be fun to watch.

Seattle never addresses their O line so that's not a shock anymore. :)

I think the lack of a pass rush (they were dead last in the NFL in sacks) has contributed to the bad secondary play at Tampa... I guess we'll see.

Happy with Giants picks. Am very excited about Barkley! Glad they grabbed G Will Hernandez! Like GM Dave Gettleman said “we need hog mollies” and big butts for the line.

Not sure about Kyle Lauletta though. Heard his accuracy is precise especially with short and intermediate passes, but no arm strength for deep passes. Will be interesting to watch him and Davis Webb battle it out to be Eli’s back up, possibly taking over when Eli retires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sea won the feel good story of the draft that's for sure. After the story how his brother refused bigger schools to stay with his brother makes that spot perfect.

Saints running back Ingram suspended four games this season for failing drug policy with steroid use

Thank god they have Kamera..hope he stays healthy :horror

Yay, Tom Brady showed up for mini-camp. Now the Boston media can STFU for a few minutes.

Only 96 days until kick-off.:impatient:

Back