NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian Flores is basically the DC this year, but without the title. From what I’ve seen in the PS and today I like the way he calls a game compared to Patricia. Much more aggressive with calling the blitz and not just hanging back in zone.

He’s just another example of Belicheck’s philosophy..just do your job

With Brady and Belicheck , all you have to do is just that..and you win

I’m sick of O’brien always pissed..just fire his ass

Last edited:
Rodgers hurt again :thud:
I saw the title of some article a week or go that said Aaron Rodgers was undeniably better than Brett Favre. I didn't read the article, but I don't suspect they factored in durability. In basketball, there's a reason John Stockton is considered one of the greatest of all time. A big part of that is consistency and durability. You have guys who are better for a while but they get injured and can't match up with his stats. Same goes for Brett Favre. Particularly in the time that he played.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

New season, same crappy Cowboys team. Coaching sucks, QB sucks, OL sucks, WR's suck, kicker sucks. Defense looked good but this offense is just abysmal.

It is annoying when they do two MNF games ..it gets really late

The commentators suck too :slap

Looks like that lady is commentating the Jets game for ESPN again :slap

Who’s calling the MNF games now since Gruden is coaching?

I’m guessing this is more about how bad the Lions are playing than the Jets.

I’m guessing this is more about how bad the Lions are playing than the Jets.

Patricia walked into a train wreck..Lions have no defense, no receivers , no Oline , etc

Stafford is the only thing holding Lions together but they never give him help in the last few seasons

I think Detroit needs a new GM :lecture

Back