NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe because he doesn't give a ****? No ones cares, why should he.

Only people who care is the media, pats haters and but hurt seagull fans like you.

This is such a non issue like Darth a Madden said, what will you say when they win again? Find another excuse? Worry about what the seagulls are doing and not what the pats because it doesn't matter.

20 years from now you think anyone looks back at this and says, to but that deflate scandal shows the pats were garbage? Hell no, just like no one cares about the juicers in baseball, all they remember was how interesting baseball was when it was going on.

I'm far from butt hurt and 20 years from now there will still be that *

I'm far from butt hurt and 20 years from now there will still be that *

Highly doubt it, no one will care

Anyone you know, give a **** what happened in sports 10 years ago? Peoples attention span is no longer that long

Funny how stating facts is butt hurt. I said it already pats won the Super Bowl fair and square. Still don't change the fact that they cheated. They will never be in the same convo as Cowboys, steelers,packers there will always be that "but" when patriots come up. *

Anyone you know, give a **** what happened in sports 10 years ago? Peoples attention span is no longer that long

So I guess no one remembers sports past ten years:slap maybe not on a toy thread but in REAL LIFE YES

So I guess no one remembers sports past ten years:slap maybe not on a toy thread but in REAL LIFE YES

That wasn't my point :slap

Of course they remember, but know one cares about the insignificant details. Ray Lewis was possibly involved in a murder, anyone bring that up lately?

You are so blinded by hate it is pathetic. Go back and read the links I provided, if you actually looked for facts from both sides of this story you would realize its not so clear, many factors at play. The deflator was used back in 2013 for the texts, he wanted to deflate and lose the jacket. I dont know, that sentence actually sounds like he really wants to lose weight. Even if he is the deflator, why would the NFL give the Pats OVERINFLATED BALLS on multiple occasions, they deflated them to the minimum of 12.5. No one mentions the difference in the air gauges, the cold, then your lies about knowing the second half PSI levels. Do some research before you start spewing lies and hate, you make yourself sound ignorant to facts.

You are so blinded by hate it is pathetic. Go back and read the links I provided, if you actually looked for facts from both sides of this story you would realize its not so clear, many factors at play. The deflator was used back in 2013 for the texts, he wanted to deflate and lose the jacket. I dont know, that sentence actually sounds like he really wants to lose weight. Even if he is the deflator, why would the NFL give the Pats OVERINFLATED BALLS on multiple occasions, they deflated them to the minimum of 12.5. No one mentions the difference in the air gauges, the cold, then your lies about knowing the second half PSI levels. Do some research before you start spewing lies and hate, you make yourself sound stupid.

No you all sound pathetic like I said before I don't hate patriots but if you can't see they cheated you are bunch of retards. Ok I give up the patriots never cheated they just got a bad name because they are so good and everyone hates them. I'm sorry Tom Brady is God and spy gate or deflategate never happened and the term deflater meant he wanted to lose weight. Kraft and bellicheck are saints and would never do anything that goes against the rules. Thanks for opening my eyes

Oh yea and the weather caused the balls to under and overinflate but just in the first half not the second.

Kind of like the Seattle Seahawks bandwagon fans where the fans cant even name five players on the team.

Sure kinda like pats fans can't name the qb and rb before shady Brady. And for your info info my dads been a season ticket holder since the kingdome and to this day we are still season ticket holders at Century link So go blow Kraft for awhile fanboy

This is the greatest thing ever... I will watch it everyday now....

MNKOY1M.gif

This needs to be quoted for Nava. Greatest Super Bowl ever right? 28-24 , your hate must have began at that very moment.

Always remember.

Sure kinda like pats fans can't name the qb and rb before shady Brady. And for your info info my dads been a season ticket holder since the kingdome and to this day we are still season ticket holders at Century link So go blow Kraft for awhile fanboy

Stay classy, thumbs up

Like I said I've been there through the 4-12 to the 7-9 seasons lifelong fan great memories going to games with family and friends. I don't only watch when they are doing good. Was there for many memorable games 05 Nfc championship, marshawns Beastquake on the saints and the last two NFC championships so I am very happy.

Last edited:

I'm not taking sides but the devil's advocate example would be the steroid users in MLB.

Don't think anyone will ever look at the accomplishments of McGwire, Sosa, Arod, Bonds, etc the same way regardless of time span.

I'm not taking sides but the devil's advocate example would be the steroid users in MLB.

Don't think anyone will ever look at the accomplishments of McGwire, Sosa, Arod, Bonds, etc the same way regardless of time span.
I wouldn't compare a deflated ball to PEDs. Especially when they can't prove that they were intentially deflated. It's more on line with pitchers scuffing or doctoring balls, or baller with to much pine tar or corking bats.

Agreed, but I guess what I was trying to say was that years from now we will still remember but hold it against them as much. That make sense?

Look at Arod passing mays, they referenced the steroid era but still acknowledged the accomplishment, despite his cheating.

Back