NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harbaugh vs. Urban. I love it! :clap It'll be a lot of fun to watch, at least until Harbaugh bolts for the League once again.

And of course, my pathetic Giants lose to the Iggles. :slap

So Seahawks repeat, huh?

Ravens are in...Watch out..My bears did me proud this year...

Funny moment on Mike & Mike Show this morning when someone asked Cris Carter what he finds most impressive/intimidating about the Ravens. Dead air for about 10 seconds and then he started trashing them about everything they're not (no championship pedigree left, defense not as good, way they played this week was a disgrace). Most sense I've ever heard Carter make.

Dungy hates Seattle so much it's hilarious. Yesterday he was saying how Carolina would be a threat to Seattle at home.

I don't listen to Tony Dungy anymore he's not that good at his job that's all I'm going to say about that. I could say the same about a lot of sportscasters on the radio though...

The Seahawks are 3-0 against Carolina with Russell Wilson at QB, but all three wins were by 6 points or less. 16-12, 12-7, and 13-9. Ugly games. All were in Carolina, and I would certainly pick the Seahawks to win, but it could be a better game then some people are expecting is probably what Dungy was trying to get at.

:thwak

LOL. At least we don't have to play San Fran again. :slap

True, but Seahawks loom large and Dallas may just surprise some peeps this year. It'll be an interesting post season this year. No team really looks to be light years ahead of any other team. I think a bunch of these games will be tight and go down to the wire.

George makes a HUGE statement by firing Emery and Trestman. However, he fails to complete the deal. How can he not see that neither he nor Phillips are not qualified to have any say in football operations? Phillips needs to be pushed out of football operations and a person with a strong football background should be hired to make all football decisions. Keep the bean counters where they belong on the finance/business side of things. If Phillips picks the next GM, this whole clown show starts all over again for the Bears.

True, but Seahawks loom large and Dallas may just surprise some peeps this year. It'll be an interesting post season this year. No team really looks to be light years ahead of any other team. I think a bunch of these games will be tight and go down to the wire.

I agree with this. I'm never confident this time of year. Always nervous. :lol Nothing would please me more than to go to Seattle and take it to them and the 12th man in their own house. Especially after the Fail Mary and week 1 this year.

Suh won his appeal, won't matter though as the Cowboys will still beat the crap out of the Lions.

Without Nick Fairley, not even Suh can stop that offensive line, and if you do happen to stop them, good luck stopping Dez Bryant and Jason Whitten with that linebacking core and secondary.

So Doug Marrone opts out his contract with the Bills. I've never even heard of a coach contract like that. Even if he gets another head coaching gig, he gets to double dip and get what's owed him for the last year of his Bills contract as well as whoever may hire him.

Supposedly the Jets are Marrone's likely landing spot. Fire Rex and hire Doug, that just sounds very Jets.

Well, there's always the CFL, but I'm guessing an NFL coordinator job probably pays better.

LOL! Have seen how many points the Bears O has put up this year? All the weapons on the Bears offense and they couldn't put up points to save their lives. Trestman had one of the better RBs in the league yet refused to run the ball. He had a QB that couldn't stop turning the ball over yet had him drop back to pass almost 50 times a game. When he needed a single yard for a first down, he'd have the QB in the shot gun and an empty back field. He'd be lucky if the CFL would take him back. No one with half a brain will hire him in the NFL. Well, that's assuming Phil Emery doesn't get another GM gig in the NFL.

Back