NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So. . .Oakland? Is there an opening in Tampa Bay?

I don't even think the Raiders are that far gone. :lol I do know that Josh McCown is praising Trestman in Tampa. I can understand why, Tampa gave Josh $10 million over 2 years based on his play here in Chicago. He basically won the lotto when Lovie and Tampa signed him. Lovie would have to be desperate to sign Trestman as O coordinator. I guess stranger things have happened.

Wow.... for having the best uniforms in the NFL the Panthers sure do need to update Sir Purr, their mascot. That thing looks horrid! They need a sleeker design like Blitz or the Bronco lmao.

Last edited:
And that's a wrap, knew Arizona wasn't going to do much this game. It's a miracle they even got those points from turnovers.

I think there have been preseason games better than this one. Also listening to Gruden it's amazing that he's a former coach let alone one that won a SB.

Flacco with another playoff win..Last 5 playoff games, 13td/0INT.. Before you say pit didn't have bell, they still had ben and Brown.

Last edited:
Flacco with another playoff win..Last 5 playoff games, 13td/0INT.. Before you say pit didn't have bell, they still had ben and Brown.
What did Flaco do in the playoffs last year? Oh that right , he was watching. Sorry if you miss the playoffs your record restarts IMO.
Ben and Brown are worthless when you can't run the ball.

A Demarcus makes a defensive play for Dallas...and it's not Demarcus Ware.

As a Dallas fan, there's more a sense of relief than elation for this playoff win. For all the success they've had this year, losing in the first playoff would have erased all the positive steps they've made this season.

So let me get this straight, the refs picked up a call for a blatantly obvious running into the pass catcher without looking back PI, and then they call 3 straight ticky tack defensive holding calls in a row on that last drive to keep the cowboys alive in winning the game? All about dem Cowboys and America's team for ratings baby, just win for NFL money!

It took 15 quarters of football before finally getting an entertaining one. I can't wait to hear the explanation for the picked up PI.

Man I wonder how big of a hit Jerry Jones' wallet took to get that win.

dr%20evil%202.jpg

Back