NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Though there's still a quarter and a half, the game's pretty much in hand...GET DEMARCO MURRAY OFF THE FIELD, Jason Garrett...followed shortly by Romo.

I did, colts suck, they only have that record because they play in the dismal AFC South. They haven't beaten anyone worth a damn this year, and they're highly overrated. I pick them to have a 1st round loss.

Look at the teams they have wins over:
Jaguars, Titans, Ravens, Texans, Bengals, Giants, Jaguars, Redskins, Browns, Texans,

Look at the teams they have losses over:
Broncos, Eagles, Pittsburgh, New England,

As soon as they play a team with a winning record they show their true selves. Bad defensive team with a QB that has a propensity to throw a ton of interceptions and can't control any semblance of the clock to protect any lead with a running game.

Agreed. The funny thing is that we thought they were doing some of that in the last off-season! Rob Ryan has to go IMO. Obviously this isn't all his fault, but the way the defense would just seem to give up from time to time, they obviously haven't been well motivated.

I'd give him one more year and let them get a chance to draft some better defensive players, hopefully picking in the middle rounds gets them a good corner, and pass rushers (either a speed/athletic/instinctual linebacker that can cover some ground and the pass or a DE). Also getting Jairus Byrd back healthy should help the secondary.

The fact that Terron Armstead was out today really hurt their protection also. They'll also be getting Brandin Cooks back next year as well which will help bolster the offense. I think the only thing they need offensively is to draft a stud guard to replace Grubbs or Evans who are in decline. Nick Toon can replace Meachem, and Cooks will make up for any decline for Colston next year.

Pretty surprised the colts decided not to play today. Pats gave me a migraine watching that performance. Can't believe I will be cheering on the bungals tomorrow night. They will let me down, they are putrid in big games.

I did, colts suck, they only have that record because they play in the dismal AFC South. They haven't beaten anyone worth a damn this year, and they're highly overrated. I pick them to have a 1st round loss.

Look at the teams they have wins over:
Jaguars, Titans, Ravens, Texans, Bengals, Giants, Jaguars, Redskins, Browns, Texans,

Look at the teams they have losses over:
Broncos, Eagles, Pittsburgh, New England,

As soon as they play a team with a winning record they show their true selves. Bad defensive team with a QB that has a propensity to throw a ton of interceptions and can't control any semblance of the clock to protect any lead with a running game.
Yeah those teams suck. The Ravens, are still in contention for the playoffs. The Bengals are still in contention for the playoffs. Browns were over 500 before they went to Johnny. The Texans are over 500.

All those AFC teams you listed (Ravens and Bengals) would get smashed by the NFC much less the elite teams of the AFC like New England and Broncos in the playoffs, they are pretenders too. And whoop dee doo 2 out of the 10 games they won were by winning teams.

The Browns apparently called Rex Grossman to see if he could play QB next week, but they were "unable to work something out because it was the Holidays.":rotfl

Well, it was fun while it lasted, but Bungles gonna Bungle.

Also I wonder what they shot Peyton up with at halftime. He couldn't throw more than 5 yards before half.

Broncos usually catch fire in the second half and kick it into gear. Bengals have been impressive the whole game. Really a fun watch.

Man, that's a shame about Grossman.

28qryap.jpg

Back