NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aside from the Pats game Monday, I'm looking forward to the Denver-KC game.

Neither team has a win vs. a winning team at this point. I think it's fair to say that we don't know a lot about either team. Denver's offense is great, but how good is it against a defense that can rush the passer like KC? KC's defense has been impressive but can they defend all 3 levels against Denver's personnel?

The next 2 weeks will tell us a lot about these two plus New England.

Aside from the Pats game Monday, I'm looking forward to the Denver-KC game.

Neither team has a win vs. a winning team at this point. I think it's fair to say that we don't know a lot about either team. Denver's offense is great, but how good is it against a defense that can rush the passer like KC? KC's defense has been impressive but can they defend all 3 levels against Denver's personnel?

The next 2 weeks will tell us a lot about these two plus New England.

:yess: Can't wait! hope it's a good one!

(for Carolina :monkey1)

While Kapernick made some bad plays, I can't place all the blame on him. Had Gore caught that one pass where he was wide open, it would have been a different game.

And that clothesline Ahmad Brooks had on Drew Brees was BRUTAL...but wouldn't have been called back in the day.

Draft status intact. :rock

images
images

Nice game for the Dolphins. Definite work to be done but atleast the running game was there. I guess all they had to do is lose 3 starting OL to get this thing to work LOL. Daniel Thomas didn't break any big ones but he was a load to bring down. Tannehill made some great plays and a couple bonehead plays...par for the course...but the good outweighed the bad.

Back