NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well we have a bye so doubt it:lol plus we really don't need him it's just added firepower:pfft:

Those bye weeks could be killers. Falling down stairs, getting out of bed without stretching, slipping in the shower, tripping on a curb...

Just sayin...:panic::rotfl

Horrible non-call at the end, but I love the outcome. I enjoy watching these Panthers play.

Yeah, that was definitely PI. Gronk never even had a chance to get back to the ball. Ball should have been spotted at the 1 yard line with one more play given to the Pats. The Panthers D may have still held the Pats out of the end zone but NE should have had that chance. It would have been a thrilling finish either way in that case.

That's every week, though. It seems that this week had some noteworthy calls at the very end of games that stuck in people's minds, but refs are going to be behind controversial call and no-calls every single week. Usually in every game. It's just that they are often happening in the middle of the 2nd quarter or whatever and folks don't remember them so well.

That's every week, though. It seems that this week had some noteworthy calls at the very end of games that stuck in people's minds, but refs are going to be behind controversial call and no-calls every single week. Usually in every game. It's just that they are often happening in the middle of the 2nd quarter or whatever and folks don't remember them so well.

A missed/non-call in the middle of the 2nd quarter doesn't carry the weight that one at the end of the game. If that play from last night happens in the 2ndQ, that's fine they have a whole half to continue on. The fact is it happened on the last play and it was game over.

I think I'd have an easier time stomaching last night's call if the flag hadn't been thrown at all. However, it was. The BJ was there, saw it, and threw the flag, but got talked out it for some reason. It just all seems fishy.

Only because it was deemed uncatchable by any other besides Lester. And time had already expired before contact was maybe. Next week there will be something else to complain about in the league. Nature of the game.

Only because it was deemed uncatchable by any other besides Lester. And time had already expired before contact was maybe. Next week there will be something else to complain about in the league. Nature of the game.

I have a hard time with the uncatchable argument based on when Kuechly began bear-hugging him away from where the ball would be. Time is not a factor.

In the end it was a great game that had a ****ty ending due to the officials becoming part of the story. Gotta move on and look forward to the Donkeys this Sunday.

Back