NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guys stats are incredible. Yet I still have doubts. Kelly still won't name him the starter. Not sure what that is about but his numbers are far superior than Vicks.

Foles fashioned a passer rating of 149.3, highest ever by an visiting quarterback against the Packers – either at Lambeau Field or at County Stadium in Milwaukee, where the Packers used to play three times a year.

Foles did not throw an incomplete pass in the second half -- 6 for 6 for 113 yards and two touchdowns.

He became the first quarterback in NFL history to record a passer rating of 149 or higher in consecutive games and only the 13th to do it twice in a season.

Foles now has 16 touchdown passes and no interceptions this year. Only one quarterback – Peyton Manning this year – has thrown more TDs in a season before his first interception.

His passer rating of 132.5 is second-highest in NFL history after 10 games among quarterbacks who’ve thrown at least 100 passes. Tom Brady was at 134.0 after 10 games in 2007.

In his last two games, Foles has thrown 10 touchdowns and 12 incompletions.

In his last five games, his passer ratings have been 114.9, 133.3, 46.2, 158.3 and 149.3

This guys stats are incredible. Yet I still have doubts. Kelly still won't name him the starter. Not sure what that is about but his numbers are far superior than Vicks.

I havent followed the Eagles closely but two weeks ago didn't he get pulled or injured while turning in one of the most miserable performances of the year from any player? It just seems if I hear about him it's up and down.

But the past two games he's been on a tear.

EDIT: Maybe I should read your entire post first. So only that 42 QBR is the only negative.

He had a horrible game against the Cowboys. I do believe he was playing hurt and that threw him off.

I see potential here. I'm just not sure he is the next Manning or Brady. However, the stats are damn impressive.

If that drive at the end of the half didn't result in a TD I don't think I would've watched the second half. Same frustrating dolphins. 20 years I've watched them and I don't think I've ever been so disappointed with a teams resilience.

1461188_10201532630851665_1879326752_n.jpg

Ed Reed cut by the Texans.

I'm not sure how much is left in the tank if anything, but I'm sure some team will kick the tires.

Back