NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be shocked if Rodgers wasn't done for the season.

I could see the Packers possibly trying to start him IF they make the playoffs but even then it's an awful large risk for your franchise player careerwise going forward, particularly if he re-injures it.

It was ugly but Carolina is playing good football so it's not all bad. Have to bounce back next week.

Kaepernick looked like a deer in headlights and for some reason we stopped handing off to Gore. But Kaepernick isn't football smart right now. It took a long time for Alex to become football smart and he basically coached Kaepernick last year. No checks were made. He never could read the pressure. Motions were only used during rushing plays. Just nonsense. I think that shows we may be unable to beat the other elite defenses of the NFL.

Kaepernick looked like a deer in headlights and for some reason we stopped handing off to Gore. But Kaepernick isn't football smart right now. It took a long time for Alex to become football smart and he basically coached Kaepernick last year. No checks were made. He never could read the pressure. Motions were only used during rushing plays. Just nonsense. I think that shows we may be unable to beat the other elite defenses of the NFL.

I'll be honest I think we got rid of the wrong QB.

I'm still not abandoning Kaepernick. Alex Smith had that clueless look for years before Harbaugh simplified the reads for him. They tried to let Kap loose at times this year, but as Tornado pointed out, elite defenses shut him down. The pressure on him was intense all game, and losing Davis was the biggest loss for this team. The last drive was just some of the most ugly execution from a professional team I've ever seen. Can't blame the defense for this one at all. 49ers definitely had several opportunities...just wasn't meant to be.

Wow the Saints get away with a late hit that leads to a big time blow to the head. And the refs missed it. Funny this is the same refs who made lots of phantom calls and can't measure 6 inches.

Wow the Saints get away with a late hit that leads to a big time blow to the head. And the refs missed it. Funny this is the same refs who made lots of phantom calls and can't measure 6 inches.

Jerome Boger. He was downgraded 8 times last year for various mistakes during games, but they all got thrown out on appeal. Somehow he ended up the best graded ref last season and got the Super Bowl assignment. He's not a popular guy among the other referees.:lol

Jerome Boger. He was downgraded 8 times last year for various mistakes during games, but they all got thrown out on appeal. Somehow he ended up the best graded ref last season and got the Super Bowl assignment. He's not a popular guy among the other referees.:lol

I knew who he was not only is he bad ref in most games a watch, but he has to be the most annoying to listen to also.:lol

Back