NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miracle win, I'm afraid not. We preformed better, we out played and out coached the overrated Saints. I hate the Steelers and Ravens with a passion. A true passion, bad blood through and through. But I'm born and raised in northeast Ohio as a Cleveland fan, I might have the thickest skin on the boards with all the crap I have to put up with sometimes. BTW, They would drop Mangenius and promote Bob Ryan as head coach before they let that happen.

:goodpost: Smartest thing you've posted so far.

We preformed better, we out played and out coached the overrated Saints.
While the Browns did play better, I don't think anyone who has seen the Saints this year would consider them very good. Surely the "analysts" under-estimated the Browns going into Sunday's game, though.

And your argument that the Saints were over-rated does not help to support your argument that the Browns win reflects that they are an impressive team, IMO.

He's taken them to the play-offs before. The kid's not as bad as a lot of people think he is.

Meh i dunno.

Anyways this is THE must win for the Vikes. We win were still dead on in it.(cause the division sux this year) We lose, it's gonna be a helluva climb back. (Rice is on the mend as well and getting better so it would be nice to have a winning record when he arrives) Actually, in this division, the Lions are still in it!:)

While the Browns did play better, I don't think anyone who has seen the Saints this year would consider them very good. Surely the "analysts" under-estimated the Browns going into Sunday's game, though.

And your argument that the Saints were over-rated does not help to support your argument that the Browns win reflects that they are an impressive team, IMO.

Well I'm just saying we are better than people think and they aren't as good as people think. Teams will always be overrated and underrated, just because they won last year doesn't mean they are the best team this year...their play and record prove otherwise.

Well I'm just saying we are better than people think and they aren't as good as people think. Teams will always be overrated and underrated, just because they won last year doesn't mean they are the best team this year...their play and record prove otherwise.

Every fan thinks their team is better than what others think they are, because they watch every play, every down and see how one play could have changed the outcome and yadda, yadda, yadda, blah-blah. The point being, unless you're a Browns fan then you just see them as the Browns, and in NFL lingo the term Browns means suck. And if Mangini gets fired NO you can't have bill Cowher. The best you can hope for is getting Marty back.

How the hell do the Raiders score 59 points in a game...against ANYBODY?

As a long time Raider fan (season tix holder, booster club board member, ect.), this was great to see. I just hope we didn't blow our whole wad in one game. Next up Seachickens, Chefs, then bye week. It would be amazing if we could figure out a way to go into our bye week above 500.

As a long time Raider fan (season tix holder, booster club board member, ect.), this was great to see. I just hope we didn't blow our whole wad in one game. Next up Seachickens, Chefs, then bye week. It would be amazing if we could figure out a way to go into our bye week above 500.

Is it true that they have a bunch of season tickets on a waitlist waiting for fans?

:monkey3

Edit - I can't lie...I am laughing my ass off at myself for that one. I just made that up.

They have a treatment that'll take care of that :rotfl

Every fan thinks their team is better than what others think they are, because they watch every play, every down and see how one play could have changed the outcome and yadda, yadda, yadda, blah-blah. The point being, unless you're a Browns fan then you just see them as the Browns, and in NFL lingo the term Browns means suck. And if Mangini gets fired NO you can't have bill Cowher. The best you can hope for is getting Marty back.

Not until they took our team away. We were major contenders in the 80s with Kosar. It's only lately we've apparently become the punch line...no doubt you will disrupt a teams success when you take away everything for over 3 years and then throw us back in the lake with all new players.

When the Raven's won the SB XXXV in 2001 that was stolen from us. They still had a lot of our players then. They moved our franchise changed the name and years later they won a Superbowl. We just can't win.

We have been "rebuilding" ever since the return. Cleveland just can't seem to get a break.

The Browns were pretty much a stillborn upon their return. I mean look at the stud QBs they had to choose from when they came back.:lol
1999-04-19+Tim+Couch+%26+Akili+Smith.jpg

Not until they took our team away. We were major contenders in the 80s with Kosar. It's only lately we've apparently become the punch line...no doubt you will disrupt a teams success when you take away everything for over 3 years and then throw us back in the lake with all new players.

When the Raven's won the SB XXXV in 2001 that was stolen from us. They still had a lot of our players then. They moved our franchise changed the name and years later they won a Superbowl. We just can't win.

We have been "rebuilding" ever since the return. Cleveland just can't seem to get a break.

God damn. I never looked at it like this. I feel for you, bro.

not.

The Browns were pretty much a stillborn upon their return. I mean look at the stud QBs they had to choose from when they came back.:lol
1999-04-19+Tim+Couch+%26+Akili+Smith.jpg

Tim Couch was a good QB he had no offensive line to protect him.

God damn. I never looked at it like this. I feel for you, bro.

not.

Another steelers fan in here? What is there a plague spreading? Like herpes they keep springing up.

Back