NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim Couch was a good QB he had no offensive line to protect him.

Another steelers fan in here? What is there a plague spreading? Like herpes they keep springing up.

We're like wal Mart, before you know it we're in every neighborhood across the country, and then you can only resist us for so long before you jump aboard :lol

We're like wal Mart, before you know it we're in every neighborhood across the country, and then you can only resist us for so long before you jump aboard :lol

I don't think you just choose to jump on board a teams bandwagon. You aren't raised a fan of one team only say "Hey I'm sick of these guys, I wanna be a fan of so an so"

We get so offended when people say Cleveland sucks because it's our town and home. We don't have the best track record for teams but dammit they are our teams, Cleveland fans have been proven to be the most loyal and faithful fans in the NFL. Hometown boys and blue collar workers cracking open a beer and routing for their teams day in and out even when the odds are always stacked against us. Even after all the loses and loosing seasons we've had over time we still stick by our team.

So what we don't have any championships? We have great teams and great fans. I think that's the major difference between the cities. A lot of people are under the impression that Cleveland sports teams in general suck but they have great fans. Pittsburgh has good sports teams but the fans are some of the most obnoxious, cocky know it alls around.

As if Pittsburgh is the superior city in the rust belt because they were so fortunate or in this case so unfortunate to be born in a city who now at this time has a solid NFL and NHL team.

So the steelers are as bad as the cowboys then. Because that seems to be the way that team is.

It seems that the Steelers and Cowboys are kinda like the Yankees of football, well except they dont win nearly as much.

Yeah I cant really stand any of those teams since a lot of the fans only like them when they do well. It was odd you didnt hear as much about steelers until they won again. Kinda like there isnt nearly as many niners fans now.:lol

Tim Couch was a good QB he had no offensive line to protect him.

Another steelers fan in here? What is there a plague spreading? Like herpes they keep springing up.

You are just now noticing me? Considering that I post in this thread every day, I would have to say that I must not be as obnoxious as you say Steelers fans are. Maybe I need to turn that up a notch.

When you type Steelers...capitalize it. And I apologize for finding the herpes reference funny. I hope they find you a cure for that. It can't be pleasant having herpes.

I don't think you just choose to jump on board a teams bandwagon. You aren't raised a fan of one team only say "Hey I'm sick of these guys, I wanna be a fan of so an so"

We get so offended when people say Cleveland sucks because it's our town and home. We don't have the best track record for teams but dammit they are our teams, Cleveland fans have been proven to be the most loyal and faithful fans in the NFL. Hometown boys and blue collar workers cracking open a beer and routing for their teams day in and out even when the odds are always stacked against us. Even after all the loses and loosing seasons we've had over time we still stick by our team.

So what we don't have any championships? We have great teams and great fans. I think that's the major difference between the cities. A lot of people are under the impression that Cleveland sports teams in general suck but they have great fans. Pittsburgh has good sports teams but the fans are some of the most obnoxious, cocky know it alls around.

As if Pittsburgh is the superior city in the rust belt because they were so fortunate or in this case so unfortunate to be born in a city who now at this time has a solid NFL and NHL team.

Quit complaining and have fun with the trash-talking. It is supposed to be funny. And when you get out trash-talked, don't be offended, learn from it.

:peace

1):rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

2) Those people are correct.....Cleveland teams SUCK!

Well, sorry that you're geographically challeneged :lol

I'm worried about the Bucs and Falcons. Those teams need to start losing ASAP IMO. I'm glad the Saints are hanging with the Steelers (so far), but their failure to score at the goal-line a while ago was pretty discouraging.

As has been the case so far this season, the Saints D surprisingly is keeping them in the game, while their offense looks sub-par.

Its ok, the Bucs are not quite this good so they SHOULD drop back a little... but look out for next season.

Well, last year the Saints won a lot of squeakers and ugly wins. It is all about 1) getting to the playoffs, then 2) trending upward when that time of the year comes around. Ugly wins this time of year don't matter. A win is a win.

In other words, I wouldn't write off the Bucs just because their stats are not great.

Now that's the Drew Brees I know. Weirdest stat earlier--he's got the highest completion percentage in the league, and more INTs than anyone else.

They just get rattled and Payton starts resorting to the 80% pass play strategy too quickly. Didn't work 2-3 years ago, doesn't work this year. I don't care who you are, if you are one dimensional, you are gonna get beat.

Well, having seen both games, it is pretty obvious that the Saints last week were not the Saints this week. Last week the offense looked like complete ____. Part of that was the defense, but part of that was the "freak out when down by 3 or 7 points and start throwing like crazy bastards" philosophy that Payton has, which causes the Saints to lose pretty frequently. Only 2 turn-overs by the Saints O tonight! :banana

Today the Saints defense was really the story IMO. Great job by those guys. And the secondary is so beat to ____ that it is even that much more impressive.

Also, the decision to punt on 4th and 1, and to go for the field goals earlier instead of going for it on 4th nearly brought a tear to my eye. I'm so proud of Payton shaking off the spirit of Les Miles tonight.

Guess who beat the reigning Super Bowl Champion New Orleans Saints? The Browns.

Guess who just got lost to them? The Steelers.

That's right, so sweet it is.

That's the thing about Browns fans, they relish in one victory per season :lol Guess who beat the Browns? Steelers, Ravens, Buccs, Chiefs, Falcons. Like Morris said "stats are for losers". The only thing that matters is a W, and the Saints and Steelers have 5 and the Brownies have 2. have fun losing to the Pats next week :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
And the Steelers looked like ____ in that game!

Well, having seen both games, it is pretty obvious that the Saints last week were not the Saints this week.

Your right if it was last week the Saint would have lost to the Browns again.:lol

That's the thing about Browns fans, they relish in one victory per season :lol Guess who beat the Browns? Steelers, Ravens, Buccs, Chiefs, Falcons. Like Morris said "stats are for losers". The only thing that matters is a W, and the Saints and Steelers have 5 and the Brownies have 2. have fun losing to the Pats next week :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
And the Steelers looked like ____ in that game!

Stats, only thing that counts as a win? LOL, dude we did win last week. Hey if we can beat the reigning SB champs 3 years in a row we can beat the Pats. WE relish in every victory of the season just like any other fan.

Your right the steelers looked like ____ in that game but they always do...no big deal.

Well, having seen both games, it is pretty obvious that the Saints last week were not the Saints this week. Last week the offense looked like complete ____. Part of that was the defense, but part of that was the "freak out when down by 3 or 7 points and start throwing like crazy bastards" philosophy that Payton has, which causes the Saints to lose pretty frequently. Only 2 turn-overs by the Saints O tonight! :banana

Today the Saints defense was really the story IMO. Great job by those guys. And the secondary is so beat to ____ that it is even that much more impressive.

Also, the decision to punt on 4th and 1, and to go for the field goals earlier instead of going for it on 4th nearly brought a tear to my eye. I'm so proud of Payton shaking off the spirit of Les Miles tonight.
Ugh! The Saints D man-handled the Steelers O-line tonight. Not a Saints fan, but I do like Brees and Payton. Losing to a team like them is not necessarily a bad thing. Just means a LOT of film study and learning from the numerous mistakes. The season is still young. And Reed needs to make decisive FGs like that! I hate him, he needs to go! :mad:

Your right if it was last week the Saint would have lost to the Browns again.:lol

Stats, only thing that counts as a win? LOL, dude we did win last week. Hey if we can beat the reigning SB champs 3 years in a row we can beat the Pats. WE relish in every victory of the season just like any other fan.

Your right the steelers looked like ____ in that game but they always do...no big deal.

How many times have the Browns finished out of last in the division in the past 10 years? What, twice? 3 times? Yep, a W is the number 1 stat and Cleveland lacks them. Go put your blue collar on and crack a beer because you beat the SB champs 3 staright years and still got high draft picks :slap

Back