NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, lots of hate for the Browns in here. Don't you figure the poor bastards (team and fans) have suffered enough? Give them a moment of joy before reality comes crashing down again :D

And who are the Ravens? The Cleveland Browns in purple jerseys. The fact is that the Browns are an expansion team from a city that has no originality to come up with a new name or a team logo.

Jeez, how do you feel about Indianapolis stealing Baltimore's team name?:lol

As for the Browns I have no love or hate for the team, except for the rat they have patrolling their sideline that's supposedly an NFL HC.

The Browns upset the Saints. And I love how 95% 0f Browns fans don't say crap until they do something out of the ordinary, like win. And first off, where do the Bengals play? Paul Brown Stadium (the some one the Browns are named after), and their orange on their unis was a smack to the Browns because Paul Brown was disgusted with them. And who are the Ravens? The Cleveland Browns in purple jerseys. The fact is that the Browns are an expansion team from a city that has no originality to come up with a new name or a team logo. The Browns are no more play-off contenders this year or 5 years from now as they were in 08 after going 10-6.

Coming from a Steelers fan I'm not surprised at all. I have to put up with chumps like you all the time here in Ohio. What do the Bengals and Raven's have anything to do with us being fans and believing in our team when no one else would? We beat you guys last year (the defending SB champs, how embarrassing right?) and beat the Bengals this year. 95% of Browns fans huh? How many Browns fans do you know, not many I'm guessing, since your completely skewing your numbers and facts...than again to be expected by Steeler's fans. You guys have a team that can play ball but the worst team and fans at the same time.

We wanted the name, the stats, the colors, and the legacy to continue. It is not due to lack of originality, says the fan of the city that can only use black and piss yellow as all their team colors.

I guess you will see when the time comes and eat your words.

On another note, that sucks for Favre, I like him and felt bad for him last night, they thought they had it...but of course the crack head officials calling this season are on cloud 9 here. Look at that play they called in the Steelers/Dolphins game that handed Steelers the win...because oh ya the ref was from Pittsburgh..no bias there.

Last edited:
Peyton Hillis is a beast. Broncos fans were more upset losing him than they were losing Marshall or Cutler.

Coming from a Steelers fan I'm not surprised at all. I have to put up with chumps like you all the time here in Ohio. What do the Bengals and Raven's have anything to do with us being fans and believing in our team when no one else would? We beat you guys last year (the defending SB champs, how embarrassing right?) and beat the Bengals this year. 95% of Browns fans huh? How many Browns fans do you know, not many I'm guessing, since your completely skewing your numbers and facts...than again to be expected by Steeler's fans. You guys have a team that can play ball but the worst team and fans at the same time.

We wanted the name, the stats, the colors, and the legacy to continue. It is not due to lack of originality, says the fan of the city that can only use black and piss yellow as all their team colors.

I guess you will see when the time comes and eat your words.

On another note, that sucks for Favre, I like him and felt bad for him last night, they thought they had it...but of course the crack head officials calling this season are on cloud 9 here. Look at that play they called in the Steelers/Dolphins game that handed Steelers the win...because oh ya the ref was from Pittsburgh..no bias there.

Good win, glad that happened so you could dust your key board off and be able to talk a little smack. When was the last time you got to do that, after they won against the Steelers last season? I mean come on, 90% of the time you don't get to do this, and 90% of the time I get to watch my team in the play-offs. :hi5:

And on another note, Pittsburgh loses Aaron Smith for the season again. A lot may be saying "so", but a lot of NFL fans know that him being out last season was just as, if not more, devastating to the Steelers D as it was having Polamalu out. Smith is THE most underrated defensive player in the league. The guy is as close to unblockable as you can get, and his demanding a double team frees up the pass rush dramatically, and clogs up the running. I would not be surprised to see the Steelers run D go down dramatically for the rest of the season now. Hope I'm wrong, but with Eason and Hood replacing him, Hampton and Hoke being older and susceptible to injuries, and Kiesel hurt, things look not so good right now.

For those that don't watch SNL....

<object width="512" height="288"><param name="movie" value="https://www.hulu.com/embed/3rzm1Md7eZk0xaoGFM7YAw"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.hulu.com/embed/3rzm1Md7eZk0xaoGFM7YAw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="288" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

Good win, glad that happened so you could dust your key board off and be able to talk a little smack. When was the last time you got to do that, after they won against the Steelers last season? I mean come on, 90% of the time you don't get to do this, and 90% of the time I get to watch my team in the play-offs. :hi5:

Man such the hater, I seldom visit the other sections of the forum and when I come here all excited about my team spanking the superbowl champs again, you get all huffy puffy. How am I talking smack? I'm saying we are a very underrated ball club that has more potential than people give us credit for. The moment you write off any team they become more dangerous, when you don't expect the threat that's when you are blind sided the most. The Saints went in thinking okay we are the champs cleveland is an easy win, every Saint's fan at that game though the same thing. Yet everyone here in Cleveland still had faith an hope in our team.

I said our our defense and special teams preformed well. Our offense while not raking up a lot of points or yards played solid and had very little costly mistakes. McCoy seems to be a solid QB who makes smart moves. Hillis can run like a beast. Bowen's while old can still play well. Fujita is a great asset. Cribbs can run and throw the ball. Thomas and Rogers are monsters, Wright and Massaquoi can play very well...we are gaining a solid team slowly but surely.

Saying that we could have more wins than we do and saying the next few years we are playoff contenders is not smack, it's obviously looking up that way for us.

Peyton Hillis is a beast. Broncos fans were more upset losing him than they were losing Marshall or Cutler.

Hillis is a damn tank. He can't be stopped.

Awwhhh poow wittle Romo broke his collar bone, the Cowgirls are finished this year. Too bad they all thought they would be going to the SB this year..but they are dead in the water. A veteran team playing like a mess. And that's awesome.

Maybe Jerry Jones shows some sympathy after this one and finally fires Wade? They could have Campo be the interim-HC since he was so good the first time.:lol

I hate how everyone is always like "Hey the only other team to come back from 1-5," they still have a chance, and so on as if the Cowboys still have a chance playing like crap with Romo out for the season with a broken collar bone. Even their head coach was like oh, I'm not panicking yet.

The Cowboys can be 10 in the hole and people would be like oh there's a chance for them to win the division and championship even when they play like utter crap.

The Cowboys do not deserve any of this coverage as if they were ever contenders. The Giants deserve all the coverage, I'm sick of hearing so much about the Cowboys, American's team this and that. Romo is a pre-madonna and just because they are the Cowboys they have this sense of self entitlement as if they don't deserve these losses.

Yet when my Browns play well, and come back from 0-3 to 2-5, yet to some people there's no chance what so ever to even have a .500 season, even though they are playing better than the Cowgirls.

Eli is looking like the damn MVP of the league right now. Cowboys D just completely gave up. Jerry will not be pleased.

Really??? He pretty much gave Dallas 2 scores and helped keep them in that game, along with horrid punt return coverage. But on a good note, Blowmo broke his clavical :yess: I just hate the Jerry-Jones-boys.

Man such the hater, I seldom visit the other sections of the forum and when I come here all excited about my team spanking the superbowl champs again, you get all huffy puffy. How am I talking smack? I'm saying we are a very underrated ball club that has more potential than people give us credit for. The moment you write off any team they become more dangerous, when you don't expect the threat that's when you are blind sided the most. The Saints went in thinking okay we are the champs cleveland is an easy win, every Saint's fan at that game though the same thing. Yet everyone here in Cleveland still had faith an hope in our team.

I said our our defense and special teams preformed well. Our offense while not raking up a lot of points or yards played solid and had very little costly mistakes. McCoy seems to be a solid QB who makes smart moves. Hillis can run like a beast. Bowen's while old can still play well. Fujita is a great asset. Cribbs can run and throw the ball. Thomas and Rogers are monsters, Wright and Massaquoi can play very well...we are gaining a solid team slowly but surely.

Saying that we could have more wins than we do and saying the next few years we are playoff contenders is not smack, it's obviously looking up that way for us.

Hillis is a damn tank. He can't be stopped.

Awwhhh poow wittle Romo broke his collar bone, the Cowgirls are finished this year. Too bad they all thought they would be going to the SB this year..but they are dead in the water. A veteran team playing like a mess. And that's awesome.

Yes, I do hate the Browns, along with the Ravens and Bengals. It's called division rivalry. Just like I wouldn't expect you to say anything good about the Steelers. The fact of the matter being is that you haven't been on this forum discussing a damn thing this season until the Browns pull out a miracle win against the Saints, so now all of the sudden you start blabbing like the Browns are the most underrated team in history. Cribbs and Hillis are complete studs, they do have a very underrated defensive backfield, and Colt McCoy is good and an up and comer, but the fact of the matter is they're still the Browns and always will be. Right now Rob Ryan is strongly being looked at for head coach in the league. If he goes, those defensive numbers go down and you're still stuck with fake ass Mangini as a head coach.

OUCH! As much as I hate the Cowgirls I never wish anyone injury. Leave it to a Pittsburgh fan to make such a statement. :clap

Whoa, the guy has a fracture and is expected to return in 6-8 weeks, it's not like his career is done, but what I'm happy about is the fact this is pretty much the final blow that team can take. Sorry my statement made it seem like I was celebrating the guy getting hurt. You're usually one of the more civil ones on this thread, but you can take that generalization against Pittsburgh fans and shove it. I made the statement, not them. Sorry you're pissed off about the Eagles getting man-handled by the Titans and Vick being named the starter again, but that's no excuse to attack an entire fan base because of your misinterpretation of MY statement.

Whoa, the guy has a fracture and is expected to return in 6-8 weeks, it's not like his career is done, but what I'm happy about is the fact this is pretty much the final blow that team can take. Sorry my statement made it seem like I was celebrating the guy getting hurt. You're usually one of the more civil ones on this thread, but you can take that generalization against Pittsburgh fans and shove it. I made the statement, not them. Sorry you're pissed off about the Eagles getting man-handled by the Titans and Vick being named the starter again, but that's no excuse to attack an entire fan base because of your misinterpretation of MY statement.

:lol:lol:lol

Easy there Hoss. As an Eagles fan I have to take my shots when I can get them. :rotfl

Back