NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nyg_blue.jpg

ring1.jpg

At this point, I'm just hoping that Matt Cassel can do some good with the Pats. As long as we win half of the games, I'm happy.

But, it's fun watching all of these amazing games across the league! First it was that Broncos game Sunday and then an even more insane Cowboys game last night... :google

I don't think the Eagles will lose that game coming off of the tough loss to Dallas. That being said if they don't stop Parker then it might be a problem.

Big Ben is banged up as well. It ain't Cleveland he's facing next week.

:rock:rock

Teams im Watching

Colts :rock 1-1 getting the Perfect season pressure out of the way!:banana

Giants 2-0
Titans 2-0
Patriots 2-0

No offense Ill but I'd take Big Ben over your Manning anyday. Eli is way overrated. Big Ben's no rocket scientist but he's pretty darn good.

Next week, we'll see if Big Ben is overrated AND we'll see if the Eagles benefitted from a lousy Cowboy defense (and conversly, the Cowboys' "O" benefitted from a sloppy Eagles "D") as it appeared to me.

And with the Eagles "D" playing equally as poorly, I have all the confidence in the world for my beloved Steelers!

The Eagles will see some REAL defense next week.

No offense Ill but I'd take Big Ben over your Manning anyday. Eli is way overrated. Big Ben's no rocket scientist but he's pretty darn good.
Since when has he been overrated? All last season the press was slamming him. At least Eli beat a REAL team for his ring.

Yea, gotta give it up to Eli, HE won the superbowl with avoiding a sack on that last drive. 18-1

Pittsburg was GIVEN the superbowl by the league, Seahawks were so ripped off in that game.

Since when has he been overrated? All last season the press was slamming him. At least Eli beat a REAL team for his ring.

He's been overrated since Day 1 that he entered the league. The reason he got slammed was because people got tired of the free pass cause his last name is manning. He played well in the playoffs and did even better beating the pats. However, you can't take away the fact Ben got his ring he had to help beat the team on the other side of the ball. You don't get to pick who you play. :lol This ain't college where you get to actually schedule some teams.

He's been overrated since Day 1 that he entered the league. The reason he got slammed was because people got tired of the free pass cause his last name is manning. He played well in the playoffs and did even better beating the pats. However, you can't take away the fact Ben got his ring he had to help beat the team on the other side of the ball. You don't get to pick who you play. :lol This ain't college where you get to actually schedule some teams.

HUH? Ben had the absolute WORST Super Bowl ever for a winning QB.. the Steelers won despite Ben not because of him.

Yea, gotta give it up to Eli, HE won the superbowl with avoiding a sack on that last drive. 18-1

Pittsburg was GIVEN the superbowl by the league, Seahawks were so ripped off in that game.

First, I don't think Eli is overrated. I think he's gonna turn out to be a heck of a quarterback, but you really can't compare the two Super Bowls. Yeah, Giants had a better opponent and, yes, Big Ben wasn't stellar in his win--but the Steelers started out 7-5 that season and went on a tear and won the Super Bowl as a wild card team. Turn around in their seasons is really the similarity btw the two.

I do think the Eagles will finally see some defense this weekend. The Steeler's D will stop Westbrook and McNabb won't have all that room to move like he did in Dallas. He'll be sacked at least 5 times. Watch, the Eagles will be exposed this Sunday.

Why all the hate for Rothlesberger? I'm not a big Steelers fan but the dude almost made the Super Bowl his rookie year, and ended up going in his sophomore season. Plus he's the youngest QB to win a SB, isn't he?

Ugly or not, he has a ring. And if it wasn't for that idiotic motorcycle wreck he might've gotten another one by now.

Back