NFL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Green Bay just lost some stock.
Too bad they couldn't have won it this past year.
Favre was one of the best and a good person.

What a game! Go EAGLES! :rock

I think you are watching the two best teams in the NFL but heads tonight. :banana

colts.bmp

HELL YEAH!!! :rock

COLTS are the ^^^^! This year we go all the way!

Great game tonight! The Eagles are a lot better than I gave them credit for. Can't wait for the Sunday Night Cowboys vs. Packers game!

if to and moss play together then at least i know that blackhole machine worked

Damn that was a good game. I can't wait for the Eagles to get their starting two wide receivers back. That's right they played without them last night. :D

Damn that was a good game. I can't wait for the Eagles to get their starting two wide receivers back. That's right they played without them last night. :D

I watched the whole game. Trying to think of a better NFL game but only one or two come to mind. So many wow moments.

How bout them COWBOYS!!!

2-0 baby!

Good game last night just came down to that costly fumble the Eagles had in the 4th qrt.

Both teams look to be the class of the east.

:lol

I've already got one friendly wager with a Steelers fan for this coming weekend--what's one more?:naughty

I don't think the Eagles will lose that game coming off of the tough loss to Dallas. That being said if they don't stop Parker then it might be a problem.

Back