Neytiri AVATAR Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know, when it will be released?

What's the time between pre-order and release date (normally)?

Does anyone know, when it will be released?

What's the time between pre-order and release date (normally)?

Probably at least 6 months, there's been a few things that have taken a year. Currently things seem to be projected at the first quarter of next year (Jan, Feb, March 2011) But it could be later. Sideshow sends out an email about 25 days before they expect the shipments to arrive so you'll get an update when they know for sure.

It looks great. I love seeing zbrush sculpts of maquettes and statues i want to get/end up getting.

It also helps inspire me as i am trying to be a digital sculptor.

I feel sorry for anyone who ends up missing the dagger exclusive. Winding up with the non-exclusive on this piece would make anyone a sad panda.

Gonna get this on order and ride the wave until the pics of Legacy Neytiri come out, then I'll make a decision.

Edit: I'm assuming that the dagger is the exclusive; the blog doesn't really make it clear.

Hi!

I saw Neytiri at Comic Con and totally fell in love with it, except for one thing..... Her hairline.....

It looks like she is wearing a wig. I was wondering if there is a chance that Sideshow will fix that. I know the one at Comic Con is a prototype, but it would be a pity if that didn't get fixed.

av.jpg

Here is a couple of reference pics.....

beautiful_neytiri_in_avatar-normal.jpg

Neytiri-avatar-10556516-676-393.jpg

Looking at the pic with her and the apple she may be pretty close to 1/6 scale.

neytiri1.jpg

I saw it up close and she is about the same scale as a 1/4 scale PF. That is a big apple on the pic... :wink1:

I think it looks great....except for that hair line....:slap :thud:

Hope they fix it......

Hey people let's make a stand against that foolish hair line, (who sculpted that anyways?) that has to be the dumbest thing I ever seen. Oh yes I don't want to forget to mention about the tail, how could they screw that up. I don't understand how SS would make a beautiful statue like that and miss up with the hair line and the tail. SS YOU MAKE QUALITY PRODUCTS - I HOPE YOU FIX THESE ISSUES PLEASE, I know you are reading this. It's a pitty. I was all over this statue until I noticed the hair line issue and the tail. I don't know if it bothers only me that much or others as well. Too bad I will not be getting this statue if they don't fix it, it is not worth it for me.

Back