Neytiri AVATAR Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the exclusive!! I sure hope this piece holds up when the legacy version comes out. Something tells me it won't, but then again, that piece will cost 3x as much...:gah:

EX still available...what the..

Chris

Yeah I wonder why it's still available? This should have been sold out in minutes, being the first true character done in statue form, from the movie! I would have loved knowing I had one of these rare bad boys that sold out in minutes. Now I'm just :dunno

Do you guys know why the exclusives of both this and the Clonetrooper aren't sold out? Sideshow is releasing way too many great items within 6 months which people don't have $2,000 to spend on. It's bad for business sometimes and they should move the release of both of these items into the second quarter of next year, and with the Transformers and the life-size Terminator going for pre-orders next month a lot of people will have tough decisions to make on what to cancel. So most likely a lot of people won't be buying these two.

Man so glad I woke up and remembered this was going up. Weird though because it's 3:16 in the morning and the ex is still not sold out...why am I awake right now?!?

Man so glad I woke up and remembered this was going up. Weird though because it's 3:16 in the morning and the ex is still not sold out...why am I awake right now?!?

:lol

I was up at 2am uk time to make sure i didn't miss the Ex and when i got up for work this morning it was still up for order. :slap :lol

Back