Neytiri AVATAR Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi!

I saw Neytiri at Comic Con and totally fell in love with it, except for one thing..... Her hairline.....

It looks like she is wearing a wig. I was wondering if there is a chance that Sideshow will fix that. I know the one at Comic Con is a prototype, but it would be a pity if that didn't get fixed.

Totally agree with the hairline looking wierd, I had just prepared a comparison image myself but you beat me to it :)
I will definately order it but I really hope they will adjust it to look better on the production peice.

the hair of Neytiri is must look something like this.

51o5ld.jpg

2w7l7y1.jpg

351b86d.jpg

she's biuuuuutiful.... hairline could be better, but it's minor quibble for me.

beatiful, and cheap too. my kind of girl.

I loved this statue at first, because it's finally a piece we've been waiting for, but now the little things are bugging me too. The size is a bit too small for me. The hairline and tail issue. And now, how bright blue she is bugging me lol Seems they need to tone it down just a bit.
Nonetheless, I'll preorder this and sit on it till I see the Legacy maquette, which will most likely make me cancel this and get that more larger, expensive, maquette.

He might not say it but i bet he thinks it. :lol

Who me? :monkey3 :naughty :lol

I loved this statue at first, because it's finally a piece we've been waiting for, but now the little things are bugging me too. The size is a bit too small for me. The hairline and tail issue. And now, how bright blue she is bugging me lol Seems they need to tone it down just a bit.
Nonetheless, I'll preorder this and sit on it till I see the Legacy maquette, which will most likely make me cancel this and get that more larger, expensive, maquette.

After seeing several SDCC pics I don't think the blue is as bright as SS's pics.

Back