Neytiri AVATAR Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is still a damn fine looking statue. I have one myself and plan on getting the upcoming Jake statue to go with her.

I don’t think I have posted these pictures in this thread before… :dunno

I think they look very nice together :yess: but HT jack will be replaced with the SS jack statue. :wink1:

...and hopefully he will join his own HT Neytiri in the future. :pray:

25062012578.jpg

25062012574.jpg

:)

Yes she is. And now I think she is getting harder to find with Jake Sully on pre order.:dunno

It is, it's a Polystone statue series (as is what Jake will be to compliment this piece), this Neytiri statue would be roughly 1/6 scale.

:exactly: It looks great with hot toys Jake, while we are waiting for his polystone. :)

Finally picked up a grail of mine. :yess:

A bud of mine has had one for the longest time and I've always loved it but Ebay prices were ridiculous. Finally scored a fantastic deal last week and she arrived a couple of days ago. Exclusive version to boot! Staying in the box until I can set up a nice display space for her.

Displays nicely next to the Hot Toys Jake figure.

Finally picked up a grail of mine. :yess:

A bud of mine has had one for the longest time and I've always loved it but Ebay prices were ridiculous. Finally scored a fantastic deal last week and she arrived a couple of days ago. Exclusive version to boot! Staying in the box until I can set up a nice display space for her.

Displays nicely next to the Hot Toys Jake figure.

Congrats FlyAndFight ...she's a beauty. :love :clap

:)

Back