Neytiri AVATAR Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So anywhere between $350 and $500.

Yikes!

I guess I ought to start scheming now as to how I'll sneak this past the wife. :angelsmil

Given that the concept was only unveiled a few weeks ago, normally how long is it before a PF figure usually becomes available to order/pre-order?

hard to say really... if that is as far as they've gotten than I would guess we have a long wait ahead of us. But sometimes Sideshow will show an early WIP even though the prototype is nearly completed.

But I would guess this will be pre-ordered before SDCC, or at least the proto will be debuted at the show.

I really hope they do it right. Make the proportions right ! TRUE 1/4 SCALE !!!!!

Don't jip us.

We know it may cost more and we want it !!!!!

Well it's a zbrush or similar sculpt so they can make this whatever scale they want to.

This pose is alright in 1/4, especially the view when you rotate the PF! :lol

Oh man... I thought that maybe, just maybe SS used really good sculptors for all their work!

Now I see they're using Zbrush.... why would you use Zbrush for only a "sketch"? It's a program for adding super realistic detail to models.... Why do you need fine details on a sketch? They're just gonna use a machine to carve the model for them... :(

follow the link to see the site for Zbrushhttps://www.pixologic.com/home.php

(How can I tell it's Zbrush? Cuz there's no other 3D modeling program that shows everything in orange with a grey background. :D it's true)

Oh man... I thought that maybe, just maybe SS used really good sculptors for all their work!

Now I see they're using Zbrush.... why would you use Zbrush for only a "sketch"? It's a program for adding super realistic detail to models.... Why do you need fine details on a sketch? They're just gonna use a machine to carve the model for them... :(

follow the link to see the site for Zbrushhttps://www.pixologic.com/home.php

(How can I tell it's Zbrush? Cuz there's no other 3D modeling program that shows everything in orange with a grey background. :D it's true)
Maybe, but I doubt that that's all the use. I think that most of their pieces were sculpted and not done on the computer using a program. But I could be wrong.

Hello,
I just joined here not to miss any informations about the new Avatar Figures. While browsing for other references I found these original sculptures done for the AVATAR character development department. Please forgive me if already possted here:
https://schellstudio.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=172
I thought this would be already a great pose, but of course I am looking forward what Sideshow can do with her.

I guess in this case it makes sense, Quaritch was Z-Brushed from a scan of Stephen Lang. If it improves the likness I don't see the problem.

The Optimus Prime is also Zbrush and Bowen Designs has produced quite a few sculpts with Zbrush.

Back