Neytiri AVATAR Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks nice generally. Something not right with her eyes, not vibrant/piercing enough

Looks nice generally. Something not right with her eyes, not vibrant/piercing enough

I know what you mean. I'm trying to put my finger on it. Maybe a little too much white showing? And I don't see any eyelashes.

They were going for a determined look. I guess that would make here squint a little (and therefore lessening the amount of sclera visible......you know, the white part of the eye).

The skin color looks too dark, but this is only one pic. I'm sure it'll look different with different lighting.

I would guess they are painted... and unlikely paint would be able to get the same depth as glass eyes.

The piece looks great overall... can't say I want a giant statue of Neytiri but I'm sure a lot of collectors will be happy.

Now back to waiting for the 1/6 from HT :rock

Looks to be an awesome collectible but the movie itself = not so awesome.

This is the crouching Neytiri, so its the one that they said would be smaller than 1/4 scale and fully sculpted. The standing Neytiri will be full 1/4 scale and made in conjunction with Legacy Effects. Based on the preview today, I'll be holding out for the PF.

Back