Neytiri AVATAR Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they just threw us a bone, what more do ya want ;) and panthro is from Thundercats. A lame 80's show that had figures and tried to duplicate He-man's success (Snarf snarf)

Yeh man, Jake's a spitting image of Panthro.:rolleyes:
Jesus, who gives a toss, and who is this gay looking Panthro anyway?

What is a toss actually? I've always wondered that. Is it semen? Or something you actually throw? If it's the first thing then why wouldn't you want to give a toss? Receiving a toss isn't my idea of a good time, yet giving one is fantastic. So how is giving a toss a negative if that is indeed the meaning? :dunno

Well im glad someone is as hype over this movie as i am!!..The movies awesome..cant wait for a Neytiri figure!!..I loved her character..mabey my fav of the whole movie

What is a toss actually? I've always wondered that. Is it semen? Or something you actually throw? If it's the first thing then why wouldn't you want to give a toss? Receiving a toss isn't my idea of a good time, yet giving one is fantastic. So how is giving a toss a negative if that is indeed the meaning? :dunno

It's the act of masturbation. So not giving a toss means you're not that excited about it.

On topic, will definitely be bagging this one.

Guys,

Up front I'll say I know pretty much nothing about collecting figures and such, but this forum came up while I was searching for info about the Premium Format Sideshow AVATAR figures so I'm gonna' ask here:

If I were to order this (whenever it becomes available) what would I expect to be paying for it? What size (just roughly) would this be as a "Premium Format" (don't even know what that means)? What are these made of? What kind of detail would it likely have?

If you could give me a clif-notes noob guide I'd appreciate it.

Guys,

Up front I'll say I know pretty much nothing about collecting figures and such, but this forum came up while I was searching for info about the Premium Format Sideshow AVATAR figures so I'm gonna' ask here:

If I were to order this (whenever it becomes available) what would I expect to be paying for it? What size (just roughly) would this be as a "Premium Format" (don't even know what that means)? What are these made of? What kind of detail would it likely have?

If you could give me a clif-notes noob guide I'd appreciate it.

Premium Format means that it is mix media, so ploystone and cloth or ploystone and metal. I assume this will be of the cloth nature as the clothes will be some sort of cloth material.

I would expect to pay between $250-$350, if this is true 1/4th scale this might be a big statue since she is very tall.

As for detail, it is usually pretty amazing check out other premium format figures from sideshow.

Also, welcome aboard.

Welcome to the board, kiss your wallet goodbye :lol

Yep Something Sexy pretty much covered everything. I'd imagine Neytiri's probably going to be pushing closer to $350 and above due to her size and complexity with all the jewelry on her being individually made. Plus depending if there's an exlusive they're normally about $20 more expensive.

Hi! And welcome to the boards!

The Premium Format Figures are generally 1/4 scale. So, Neytiri is reportedly 9 ft. tall. So, 1/4 of 9 ft. is about 27 inches if she were standing. So, I'd say, hunched more like 20 inches, plus the height of the base she is standing on.

Cost: Given the Luke Skywalker was $289, I would bet that we are talking approximately $350.

Welcome to the board, kiss your wallet goodbye :lol

Yep Something Sexy pretty much covered everything. I'd imagine Neytiri's probably going to be pushing closer to $350 and above due to her size and complexity with all the jewelry on her being individually made. Plus depending if there's an exlusive they're normally about $20 more expensive.

If this is under $500.00 I will be shocked.

Yet more importantly this guy doesn't know who Panthro is? I hope you are kidding, because if not you are a total fail IMO :lecture

And this really would have to be 1/4... any smaller and it would just look weak around other PFs.

Back