Neytiri AVATAR Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope her ornamentation actually hangs loose like it does in the movie. Screw censorship on this one. This needs to be properly represented in all her amazon-esque, mostly nude beauty. The render is clearly sporting her attributes nicely, though I'm not too sure they were actually that big in the movie. I let that slide for this piece though.:rolleyes:

I do wish though, that Sideshow would use that 3-point stance instead of having the bow. I like the look of the flat hand on the ground. Besides, didn't she shoot by holding the bow in her right hand? Jake did at least. It would be better if she were carrying it in that hand on this figure if that's right.

Pass I might get the Maquette.

:lolI'm going to pressume you know that in this case it's the same thing, and you were making a joke. Hard to tell though without the laughing emoticon.

So, being a PF, which means 1/4 scale, will this actually be twice as tall (proportionally; obviously not actually due to her crouch) as say Slave Leia? A true 1/4 scale Na'vi would tower over the Predator Maquette.

Damn! Now I want to see a movie with Predators hunting Na'vi. Uh-oh. There's a new poll idea...

The render is clearly sporting her attributes nicely, though I'm not too sure they were actually that big in the movie. I let that slide for this piece though.:rolleyes:

Well, they're meant to be around 10' tall. So if we get a Jake Sully, I would love to see him standing up straight at a full 30" tall, to show that even though in his Na'Vi form, he is still human and stands like a human.

~Nathanial

Yeh, I really like the stance they've given Neytiri it looks quite dynamic.
I wouldn't mind a Jake(Navi) PF in a standing pose. In 1/4 scale it would be around 30 inches tall, that would be impressive!

Jack Sully Premium Format Figure With war paints and Assault rifle :eek

4166135542_c4fb4ac0a9.jpg

Come on Sideshow!!

Back