NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crossbones? @#!*ing Crossbones!?!?!?! I hope the Civil War love fest is hitting the tail end... Suicide Squad CANNOT be that big of a license, so hopefully SW makes an appearance between May the 4th and SDCC...

Iron Man glasses....? :slap

13041308_1064939480211046_1922393968832550249_o.jpg

Those things were actually in the movie? Or is this just a clever photoshop? I honestly can't tell anymore with Hot Toys and their raging Iron Man boner...

Can't speak for anyone else, I can't wait to have a drink out of my iron man glass while I admire my life sized morbidly obese batman. Also I will finally have a counter jockey for my sixth scale hot topic diorama.

Does this mean they are actually running out of Iron man armours to make? So now were getting iron man wine glasses, iron man forks, iron man spoons etc. I really dont get it. theyve not produced anything glass before so they will have to have created a whole new factory line for this?!?!

With Leia and Boba now shipping I'm curious to hear what other OT star wars collectors plans are the rest of 2016 into early 2017. Just save money? Pick up figures you previously passed on?

I'll probably just be getting a set of jawas(maybe 2 if they turn out really well) and rey. But I'm tempted by that damn flametrooper, looks really cool. I also might look into the Mcquarrie statues if production treats them well.

I got Boba Fett coming in June/July depending on when it's released over here. I've got my eye on the Jawas and the AT-AT pilot. I'm glad to have a few calm months.

I'm happy to have the break as well gives me time to enjoy all the awesome new figures before moving on to the next thing, but I wouldn't mind seeing what is on the horizon out of curiosity and for planning.

I have Leia coming this week and then Boba in May hopefully. The break will definitely have me considering the Jawa(s), and I'll maybe check out the Luke X-Wing and Indy figure if I see a nice deal on either, but I've checked out most older figures I was on the fence about and ended up selling them.

I picked up a few of the TFA figures but I just put them all away until I have at least Rey of the heroes and can put together a dedicated shelf. They were just scattered around as they don't fit with the OT figures to me.

I'm curious to see a Bespin Han, Hoth Leia, Tarkin, and Jedi Luke. And then the Snowspeeder Luke is a likely purchase but waiting on final production shots.

I wish that after this superhero madness HT gets round to making 1/6th ESB figures especially a Darth Vader maybe they will iron out some mistakes the ANH version had and a Leia as I think that was her best look in the OT.

Today's announcement was Civil War Black Widow great sculpt, but... yawwwwwwwn).

By my count only about 17 more Marvel figures and HT can start announcement figures from other licenses again. :yess:

I wish that after this superhero madness HT gets round to making 1/6th ESB figures especially a Darth Vader maybe they will iron out some mistakes the ANH version had and a Leia as I think that was her best look in the OT.

I know, I know, Disney won't allow it but in terms of her BEST look in the OT, I'm pretty sure Slave Leia is at the top of everyone's list, lol

Geez they've been showing pics of Black Widow for so long I assumed she'd already been officially previewed. "May the 4th" is a week from tomorrow so hopefully we see something then.

I know, I know, Disney won't allow it but in terms of her BEST look in the OT, I'm pretty sure Slave Leia is at the top of everyone's list, lol

Yeah, you do have a point on that but her ESB look was very classy and regal in my opinion and is my personal favourite.

If we do get something Star Wars from HT it will def be the Finn Stormtrooper which someone found on a Chinese preview card which true is no Darth Vader or R2-D2 but surely better than Marvel or DC madness. I do hope HT does not have an X-Men license though

Back