NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news is we are pretty much done with potential Civil War reveals (maybe missing a CW Vision annoucement?). Bad news is we can expect as many reveals from Suicide Squad.

Ugggghhh.

I get that Hot Toys can spit out these repeat characters with minor costume/hair/whatever tweaks much faster than totally new figures, but darn, it's frustrating. I'm a Marvel fan, but right now, I kinda hate Civil War. Don't even get me started on Suicide Squad. :rotfl

I get that the avengers have been hot toys golden goose, but I don't even know what the hell suicide squad is. It will be irritating if they start cranking out figures of little known characters before tfa han.

I get that the avengers have been hot toys golden goose, but I don't even know what the hell suicide squad is. It will be irritating if they start cranking out figures of little known characters before tfa han.

It would make commercial sense though - they can sell old Han anytime, they'll have a narrow window in which to sell Suicide Squad characters.

It would make commercial sense though - they can sell old Han anytime, they'll have a narrow window in which to sell Suicide Squad characters.

Not if the movie is good and characters memorable. Harlequin will sell some figs for sure as will Leto Joker (reused Ben Batman stuff), Will Smith Deadlock (in full costume) etc. That Mystic chick, the Samurai girl and Harlequin will probably make good figures even if the movie sucks. Killer Croc might be cool too as long as they don't have him in the hoodie the whole movie.

The window will only be super narrow if the movie is awful.

You have a point, but it doesn't make the lack of tfa han any less irritating:). The han tfa fig is probably the most desirable character from the top grossing film of all time, it shouldn't be on hold for also ran characters.

You have a point, but it doesn't make the lack of tfa han any less irritating:). The han tfa fig is probably the most desirable character from the top grossing film of all time, it shouldn't be on hold for also ran characters.

They're probably still trying to retool the ANH sculpt to look like a 70-year-old man.

Sometimes its more fun to imagine the history then to actually see it.

This 1000 fold.

... EXCEPT when it came to a certain cute little boy who just wanted to help the galaxy... but instead became the greatest villain the galaxy had ever seen.:horror

I wish. I'm so hyped for Soucide Squad.

Spoiler - they DO succeed in stealing the Death Star plans. And Harley does turn out to be Rey's Mom.

Suicide Squad is super heroes with piercings in "unusual" places.:dunno

Description of Luke's costume in episode 8 from makingstarwars.net

4061f9fdbec6b6e253d39426167f7caa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Is he wearing the white ESB-style cotton Y-fronts or the ROTJ-style polyester dark-side-tempted boxers?

The window will only be super narrow if the movie is awful.

I'm sure it won't be awful but I have a hard time believing it will be good enough to sell more figures than Deadshot and Joker. Hope I'm wrong, though.

Maybe the TFA Han delay is to leave room for a Bespin Han first.

Darn, was hoping you were talking about the mark 1 version. I may actually be interested in that depending on how it turns out.

Mark I Ultron was the only one I would consider -- love that creepy, messed-up robot -- but I never liked AoU so I just don't think I can muster the enthusiasm now.

The Mk 45 might change my mind (I haven't bought an Iron Man since the Mk VI four years ago).

That said, I may be unexpectedly purchasing the Flametrooper because he looks so cool... so $$$ bub-bye.

Mark I Ultron was the only one I would consider -- love that creepy, messed-up robot -- but I never liked AoU so I just don't think I can muster the enthusiasm now.

The Mk 45 might change my mind (I haven't bought an Iron Man since the Mk VI four years ago).

That said, I may be unexpectedly purchasing the Flametrooper because he looks so cool... so $$$ bub-bye.

I'm finished with armors, have 1,3, and 43? I think. Even that is one too many for my tastes. But but yeah a possessed/battered/evil robot is cool. That was probably my favorite part of the movie. I think the flametrooper is the best looking tfa trooper also. But if I bought one I would need another, then why not that jakku trooper, etc

I think the next figures are Han TFA and Poe Dameron. Han storm trooper and Finn storm trooper are summer convention exclusives.

Back