NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am down for Ashoka as well but would like to see her "realized" a bit more as the CG characters in Clone Wars/Rebels are so stylized.

I have her Black Series figure, which is realized, and I love it. If they made a high end 1/6 version of that, I would buy it in a heartbeat.

That's why I don't bend my Gamora's arms. When I get Wonder Woman I'll be interested to see if her body is improved.

Yeah, I really hope they solve that problem. I love the no-hard-plastic-joints look, but it just isn't worth it if in two years that hard plastic joint has cut its way to visibility anyway.:dunno

My Sarah Connor body has never had it's arms bent... it's looks nice but defeats the purpose of poseability.

What is it with HT and rubber? They seem to have a pretty bad record.

Yeah, I really hope they solve that problem. I love the no-hard-plastic-joints look, but it just isn't worth it if in two years that hard plastic joint has cut its way to visibility anyway.:dunno

My Sarah Connor body has never had it's arms bent... it's looks nice but defeats the purpose of poseability.

What is it with HT and rubber? They seem to have a pretty bad record.

I've had both Gamora and Abigail Whistler with their arms bent for awhile now (obviously AW much longer, lol) and neither show any signs of deterioration.

I am down for Ashoka as well but would like to see her "realized" a bit more as the CG characters in Clone Wars/Rebels are so stylized.

I always wanted a Shaak Ti but that is highly unlikely now, however Ashoka has a real following and they keep expanding her character. I have not watched Rebels yet but saw the voice actor who portrays her speak about what was upcoming with her character and the use of the dual silver saber blades to represent her distrust of both the Empire and the Jedi. Pretty cool story from what she said. I am almost through Clone Wars and then will delve into Rebels.

Maybe she is Rey's mom. No, making out with her previous Master's son is probably not in her character.

I'm down for Ashoka done in any style really. Of course I have preferences but someone just needs to make her. I actually bought 2 Shaak-Ti PFs in hopes I could find someone to convert one to an older Ashoka. Having said that, the PF is really amazing.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    444.1 KB · Views: 232
Felicity Jones was nominated for Best Actress Oscar last year but I guess she's not a big name.

I have no clue who she is. I had to look her up on IMDB. Never saw a single thing with her in.

Oscars are an insiders' club toss off. Just because it is nominated doesn't make it a good movie, not saying the one she was in wasn't but it isn't something I saw or plan to.

I have no clue who she is. I had to look her up on IMDB. Never saw a single thing with her in.

Oscars are an insiders' club toss off. Just because it is nominated doesn't make it a good movie, not saying the one she was in wasn't but it isn't something I saw or plan to.

Probably right.:lol

Was kinda hoping they would announce a prequel figure today, or at least Poe.

Well yeah, kinda. I'd rather see a Special Forces TIE Pilot or Black Pauldron Stormtrooper (the only remaining TFA variants left I believe) than anyone from the PT. But to each his own. :)

Ugh. All the troopers exhaust me, and I resent them a bit since they're coming out before more important characters (*cough*POOOEEEE*cough*). I'd much rather a Sith Anakin or Amidala in one of her awesome costumes.

Well of course I'd rather have Poe than another Trooper. And I guess it'd be cool to see how good a job they could do on an Amidala or TPM Obi-Wan or Qui Gon. Even if I wouldn't personally buy them it's still cool to see what they come up with.

Too many Lukes as it is. How about Lando? Really could use a character that has not seen some 1/6th justice yet instead of rehashing the same characters in every freaking outfit.

Where the hell is the 1/4 scale Sith Vader they showed a while back? I'd take that or a 1/6 version, hell even an ESB Vader would be nice. I've never been into the look of the ANH helmet.

Where the hell is the 1/4 scale Sith Vader they showed a while back? I'd take that or a 1/6 version, hell even an ESB Vader would be nice. I've never been into the look of the ANH helmet.

Rumor has it that they're canning the 1/4 scale ROTS Vader in favor of a Rogue One version.

Back