NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they did make greedo they could totally reuse the radian sculpt and release a battlefront rebel soldier and sell it alongside the shock trooper

They only made one two-pack of 3rd tier characters -- the Chitauri -- which is still available at deep discounts 3 years later. Not sure they would jump back in, let alone for something only a very few video gamers might be interested in.

Only way I see Greedo getting made is with Solo and a table and chairs from the cantina -- with a price tag of near $400.

I don't want to pay $400 for Greedo.

They only made one two-pack of 3rd tier characters -- the Chitauri -- which is still available at deep discounts 3 years later. Not sure they would jump back in, let alone for something only a very few video gamers might be interested in.

Only way I see Greedo getting made is with Solo and a table and chairs from the cantina -- with a price tag of near $400.

... or if he's featured as a villain in the solo Solo movie. I can't imagine they'd make a Solo prequel without showing Greedo somehow.

... or if he's featured as a villain in the solo Solo movie. I can't imagine they'd make a Solo prequel without showing Greedo somehow.

Yeah, that's likely very true. Jabba will be in it too I'm sure. Anyone where a history has been mentioned.

Sometimes its more fun to imagine the history then to actually see it.

I'd kill for a 1/6 amanaman but that's never going to happen.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Gentle Giant may do the jumbo Kenner one, which with some custom paint wouldn't look bad next to HT and SSC figs. Same with EV9D9.

They've said in the past they're going to make every vintage fig, but I guess who knows.

If they sold him as part of a Cantina Scene pack, then you wouldn't have to pay $400. You could easily sell Han (who would come with a different blaster) and any other stuff that came with the pack.

As for the young Han movie, Kasdan's writing it... I have faith that we won't get any 'you're going to come to a bad end Greedo' garbage.

I guess Howard didn't bother tying in a reveal with the home video release.

A Poe Dameron announcement woulda been perfect two weeks ago.

Why would HT make such background characters like Greedo? I mean there's enough main characters from the Star Wars universe to keep them busy for years. Do people really want to pay $200 for 3rd tier characters? Sideshow should concentrate on figures like that, they don't seem to have many other 1/6 licences right now.

Why would HT make such background characters like Greedo? I mean there's enough main characters from the Star Wars universe to keep them busy for years. Do people really want to pay $200 for 3rd tier characters? Sideshow should concentrate on figures like that, they don't seem to have many other 1/6 licences right now.

YES (well, let's call it "$200 or under")

And I'd argue the 2nd and 3rd tier SW characters are some of the coolest. But then I'd rather have a HT Hoth Rebel soldier or Bossk than a Ben or ANH Leia, so what do I know?:lol

And Greedo is not a background character. He's a featured character with more spoken lines and onscreen presence than Boba Fett. And um... he sells more t-shirts than Ben Kenobi.:dunno:lol

There are no 3rd tier characters in SW. That's one thing which makes SW universe so amazing, almost every characters has own background story. I would be more than happy to pay for almost any of "cantina aliens" from ANH. I love Hammerhead and i would like to have Greedo, but no chance, because that 3rd tier character is worth a small fortune these days.

Son of a...! I thought you were joking! I am targeting May 4th and SDCC as the only chance to get Old Han...

Good news is we are pretty much done with potential Civil War reveals (maybe missing a CW Vision annoucement?). Bad news is we can expect as many reveals from Suicide Squad.

Back