NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully the only reason they've delayed on a TFA Han Solo is because they're planning on releasing him both individually and part of a two-pack with TFA Chewie (with lighter fur and arm bandage.)

I would love a TFA Chewbacca. Mainly because i'm bummed i missed out on the last one and now it goes for silly money.

Hot Toys are reissuing Chewie, Vader, Han & Obi wan. I've just preordered Chewie from Big Chief Studios here in the UK. Really glad I didn't fork out over £300 for it on eBay.

Hopefully the only reason they've delayed on a TFA Han Solo is because they're planning on releasing him both individually and part of a two-pack with TFA Chewie (with lighter fur and arm bandage.)

They are prolly just going to hold a lighter up to their current Han Solo sculpt to melt it a bit. Instant old Han for peps to lap up.

New ANH Han sculpt up on JC Hong site.

Original vs New HT Han sculpt COMP 6-16-15.jpg

:lol

Hot Toys are reissuing Chewie, Vader, Han & Obi wan. I've just preordered Chewie from Big Chief Studios here in the UK. Really glad I didn't fork out over £300 for it on eBay.

They're for sure doing another run for these figures? Because I regret not getting Chewie.

It seems we are in unprecedented times with regard to new Star Wars announcements, or lack thereof. My only hope is that as soon as BvS and CW hits theaters that Sideshow and HT give them the same "silent treatment" and get back to some Star Wars. Have I mentioned I WANT THE FORCE AWAKENS VERSION OF THE BIG THREE!?!?!?!?! :impatient:

I've no interest in TFA figures beyond Kylo and Rey - are all the troopers actually selling that well? There's such a bewildering array of them, there's no one iconic trooper like the stormtrooper in the OT.

Have any of them sold out yet? I just wondered if maybe the delay in more OT announcements (and Poe and TFA Han) is down to HT waiting until all the TFA stuff sells through.

I think no, not a single one is sold out yet. However i got one myself and i like it a lot (with Kylo next to them they look even cooler). Of course, there will be only one type of iconic stormtrooper forever and that's the one from OT, no doubts.

Not holding my breath for a (1/6) release of this alien. Will probably a blink and you miss it backgrounder assuming his part doesn't finish on the cutting floor.

Back