NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The coolest Jabba alien would be a 1/6 Amanaman. I really hope GG jumbo goes to the end of the vintage POTF line because that Amanaman sculpt might actually look good with a repaint.

:lol

But didn't you hear? They're not re-releasing them, they just found a bunch of unsold stock.

Or maybe that's to spite him too. For every one that he destroys they'll make 3,000 more.

:lol

Oh, I didn't know it was unsold stock. Haven't been keeping up with the Star Wars board lately :lol

Welp... maybe that theory holds some weight to it then.

Someone here has an excellent Ephant Mon.

that some one would be me Wor-Gar IMG_0117.jpg

that sucker is heavy. I leave him on the bottom shelf of my detolf afraid if he fell over he would break the glass. I forget who ever made this they did a decent job the arms have articulation at least

that sucker is heavy. I leave him on the bottom shelf of my detolf afraid if he fell over he would break the glass. I forget who ever made this they did a decent job the arms have articulation at least

I bet he is! I used to have the 3.75" version of him and it was like a piece of lead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still a shame that nobody (except for Hasbro) has covered Grand Moff Tarkin or Count Dooku.

Would be nice to see Yoda,Emperor and the Droids at this Year SDCC. :pray:

Evil Anakin and Darth Maul would be nice too...

Out of interest would people rather poe in his brown jacket or resistance pilot gear? I'd probably have to say pilot purely because the other outfit is the same as Finns.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

My main wants:

ROTS Obi-Wan
ROTS Anakin
ESB Han Solo
ROTJ Luke
TFA Poe
TFA Han Solo
TFA Kylo Ren with Driver sculpt
TFA Hux
ESB Luke

Back